Signs an Interview Went Well...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gracias.
    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
      Well, it went well. They extended an official offer this morning.

Thanks for all the input!
      Awesome! Congratulations on your new career!

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
        Awesome! Congratulations on your new career!
        Thank you, not knowing was driving me crazy, haha.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Congrats and good luck.

Comment

You'll get fired.

Comment

Same thing happened again today, hopefully I actually get the job this time!

Comment

Well, it went well. They extended an official offer this morning.

Thanks for all the input!
                Congratulations, kick ass.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I think I'll be alright.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Congratulations, kick ass.
                    Thanks, I'm pretty excited about the opportunity. I'm young enough that I don't really have to worry about sticking it out there to see if it will work and if I can make some good money.

I may be bending your ear here in a bit once I get overwhelmed with things I'm not sure of.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Thanks, I'm pretty excited about the opportunity. I'm young enough that I don't really have to worry about sticking it out there to see if it will work and if I can make some good money.

I may be bending your ear here in a bit once I get overwhelmed with things I'm not sure of.
                      Not a problem. I have working knowledge of the LBO P/E model. As long as it's not earnings season or too close to CFA Lvl 3, I should be available.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                      X