79 F150 Supercab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 F150 Supercab

This 79 F150 has been passed down to me from my grandfather. I've tried to look on several websites for pics of lifted 79's out there. Truck is pretty much straight with new paint. My grandfather wanted to rebuild it but unfortunately money is tight. What Im trying to do is give it a lift that's not too high with tires that wont bridge much of a gap between rear panels. I don't know much about lifting but if anyone can point me to the right direction, that'll be great. I was thinking about just taking the truck to 4 wheel parts and having them do their thing but just checking to see if anyone knows where else I could take it.

Don't molest that beautiful truck!!!

Comment

oh no...I just want to give it bigger tires and better suspension. The truck is big but when you see it coming down from the road, tires are skinny. Like an upper body mass with skinny legs.

Comment

My old dent side

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Thinking back to that time, that design was pretty progressive. Good looking truck.

Comment

I got excited then realized there's no king pin up front. Still a cool truck. Save money and lift it yourself.

Comment

Working...
            X