Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    moar pics. Engine bay, inside cab, etc
    Don't you have a classic truck?? We need a truck forum.

Comment

• They are Farm Truck plates. You're still welcome to have them. They suit your truck perfectly and I'll never use them for anything.
      Last edited by 46Tbird; 05-08-2018, 08:29 AM.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• We got the bags done but the pinion seal is leaking on the freshly rebuilt axle.

It's coming out again and hopefully they can get it figured out.

Comment

• We drove my Dads 3100 and the F100 to Austin for the Lonestar Roundup over the weekend. It sucks the pinion seal prevented us from taking the 58.

I just now helped pull the axle back out and my Dad will be taking it to be repaired tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

• The pinion seal is fixed and I just finished up using CLR on the rest of the truck.

We should have the paint matched next week and the primer areas covered.

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• looks so damn clean

Comment

• ???
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• busted!
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• There is a truck in California we are interested in so decided to see if we could get something stupid for the 58.

I doubt its going to sell at that price so we will probably end up holding on to it for a while.

Here are the better quality versions of the craigslist images.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• No shame in that game playa
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• We were able to sell the truck this morning. The guy drove in from Oklahoma City and will be using it as a shop truck / advertising for a custom cabinet business.

The owner of the California truck ended up holding on to it, but hopefully we can find something else to start on soon.

Comment

• strapping it thru the bumper? SMH...
                            Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
                            I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

• Lmao

This was before I decided to offer my advice on securing it to the trailer.

Comment

• Originally posted by POSYJ View Post
                                strapping it thru the bumper? SMH...
                                Well.... he IS from Oklahoma.
                                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                                X