My 2012 TT Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2012 TT Mustang

I've been wanting to do a little update on the recent twin turbo install I recently did. Thought you guys might appreciate this.

Combo is:

Aluminator 11:1 Crate Motor
    Hellion Eliminator Twin 6266's
    Circle D 3B
    Lethal 2x465LPH return system with ID2000's
    E85
    Stock tranny
    3.15 gears
    Boss Intake Manifold
    EBoost2 Boost Controller
    Lethal Xpipe modified with
    QTP Electric Cutouts
    Stock OTA's and GT500 A/B
    MSD 2-step (not installed yet)
    2-relay transbrake (just in case the footbrake and 2-step don't get me where I need to be! LOL!)
    MT Drag Radial Pro's
    Peterson Catch Can
    Battery Relocation to Trunk (Taylor Box and Flaming River Relo kit)

My kid just said it's not cool because it's not lightning McQueen. Thus proving 5 year olds don't know shit.

Thats badass

Comment

Damn Doug! Couldn't stay away from the turbos for long huh?

Comment

Decided to just skip the 9's altogether, huh? Car is going to be a damn beast, can't wait to see some numbers.

Comment

I had to get back to turbos. Belts are for pants! Lol!

Comment

Haha... I won't get ahead of myself just yet! I've got three boost settings, and will ease it up a little bit at a time. I'll be happy every time it sets a new best!

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
            Decided to just skip the 9's altogether, huh? Car is going to be a damn beast, can't wait to see some numbers.

Comment

Updates?

Comment

Not too much...been adding some safety equipment in preparation for a race this coming weekend in Ennis. 5-point harness, kills switch for the battery, firesuit, new helmet, etc. I've only been to the track once with it so far and it was 1/8th mile. It went 6.4@110 on the 750rwhp setting and it went 6.4@116 on the 950rwhp setting slipping and sliding all over the place. I had to pedal it once mid track. Oh yeah, I also put in a BMR Antiroll bar and Viking Double Adjustable rear shocks. Should help with the launch. Looking forward to making some 1/4 mile passes this coming weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                  Not too much...been adding some safety equipment in preparation for a race this coming weekend in Ennis. 5-point harness, kills switch for the battery, firesuit, new helmet, etc. I've only been to the track once with it so far and it was 1/8th mile. It went 6.4@110 on the 750rwhp setting and it went 6.4@116 on the 950rwhp setting slipping and sliding all over the place. I had to pedal it once mid track. Oh yeah, I also put in a BMR Antiroll bar and Viking Double Adjustable rear shocks. Should help with the launch. Looking forward to making some 1/4 mile passes this coming weekend.
                  street car takeover ?
                  07 GT500
                  05 SRT10
                  88 turbocoupe T-bird
                  93 Cobra
                  86 coupe
                  Ducati 848

Comment

^Yes.

Comment

Working...
                    X