• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    Well, I'm just crushed you don't like it .. I'm in tears

and you built what again ?
    I never took you for having thin skin.

My comments are directed at Chrysler, not your work. I've already said that your individual effort is great. I'm saying the design engineers at mid-1960's Chrysler/Plymouth really delivered an abortion.

Comment

All of the pics look badass!

Comment

The little Valiant is coming along great man! And lol about the Mopar wagons. I've got an ungainly one myself.

I haven't seen that Desoto before. Just this morning I saw a dark green beater late '40s Chrysler or Desoto going the other way on the highway.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Hi Scott, long days ..

In the process of building a new shop and that has just been beat down, took me 4 months to get a permit, 2 months to get someone in to smash and haul the old one away ,at least 40 calls to get a concrete guy in to pour a new foundation and, winter has been horrible in November , caught a little break hope to stand walls next week but, blizzard on the horizon sounds like

Oh well, it will get done when it gets done, I bum space off a buddy and he has been more than cool but, its time for my own spot again

I bought a new house with limited space last spring with hopes to be squared away by now .. FML !

Soon though ..hope

Damn! You have been busy! Got any pictures of that progress?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            I never took you for having thin skin.

My comments are directed at Chrysler, not your work. I've already said that your individual effort is great. I'm saying the design engineers at mid-1960's Chrysler/Plymouth really delivered an abortion.

I don't have thin skin and you know shit ..again you built what ??

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              The little Valiant is coming along great man! And lol about the Mopar wagons. I've got an ungainly one myself.

I haven't seen that Desoto before. Just this morning I saw a dark green beater late '40s Chrysler or Desoto going the other way on the highway.

Hi Danny, yeah I got it about 85% done, and a guy in Italy
              ( the country shaped like a boot) wanted it bad ..

So I sold and shipped it to him ,kinda sad, that car was in the family since 1983 my brother owned it and it just laid there so , I took it on and stuffed a 440 , 727 and a 8 3/4 under , some of the best fab work I've ever done , it looked like shit from 20 feet, but under its old skin it was really cool..
              It run and drove but, insides were not done yet ,

Neat piece , I think Scott got to see it ..

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                Damn! You have been busy! Got any pictures of that progress?

Of the shop ?

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                  All of the pics look badass!

Thanks a lot ..

Comment

I don't have thin skin and you know shit ..again you built what ??
                    Never messed with anything older. What does that have to do with you getting your panties in a wad about me not liking a factory built car. Like I said, and repeated, your work is fantabulous. I just don't dig the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Never messed with anything older. What does that have to do with you getting your panties in a wad about me not liking a factory built car. Like I said, and repeated, your work is fantabulous. I just don't dig the car.

I'll just let it die, ..That car is cool , no matter what you think and I'll bet you right now I will get it in a magazine ..

wanna bet $100 ?? or I'll go more if you want ...I just want to be paid when you lose and I think $100 is about your limit

Comment

I have always dug everything that you build including this wagon. An old school ugly Chrysler wagon that "hauls" is on my bucket list. Can't wait to see it finished. Kudos.
                        Shooting for 1000 posts in 15, well make that 20 years.

6.2L Raptor, 5.9 & 6.7 Cummins, 09 SRT Challenger, 93 331R-block Cobra, 70 6-pack Cuda, 71 383 Cuda vert.

Comment

Love the wagon
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                          X