No announcement yet.

Best steak in the Dallas area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my fiance took me out to Ruth's Chris on Saturday night. The wine was good, the service was great, but the steak was AMAZING. I'm not a food critic by any means and I haven't eaten at places all over the world, not even all over the US, but it was, hands down, the best filet I've ever had!!

Comment

• Ruth's Chris is pretty good especially if you go for one of their app/steak/dessert deals for $39.99. Sign up on their email list and you'll get emails occasionally. Always had pretty good food there.

For steak locally, I've done Bob's the most, but it's definitely not a date place, more of a guy's business expense account place. One off Lemmon in Dallas has the best consistency for me. I've had a few so-so steaks at Grapevine, but keep going back because it's the closest.

Best steak I've had locally was actually at Old Hickory at the Gaylord. Trust me, it surprised the hell out of me too and maybe it was a one-off deal, but it was so damn good. My wife and I debated ordering another one right there and eating a second one. It was freaking amazing, the filet.

Best steak I've had period was at SW at the Wynn. Their big filet. Damn.

Others like Del Friscos, III forks, Chamberlins, Sullivans, Mortons, Lonesome Dove are all good depending on the mood and who you're with and where you're coming from. Even the Ranch in Las Colinas (114/MacArthur) has a great garlic stuffed filet for around $30.
      Ford
      GM
      Toyota
      VAG

Comment

Working...
      X