No announcement yet.

Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best damn drama thread in a long while.

Comment

• I'm fucking proud of that avatar. I was SHITFACED in that picture on Glenfarclas! Fuck yeah!!!!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
        I'm fucking proud of that avatar. I was SHITFACED in that picture on Glenfarclas! Fuck yeah!!!!
        Larger than life!
        Last edited by Grimpala; 06-02-2011, 12:23 PM.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Pics of fatty that is keeping you like a caged pet
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Thread shouldn't and won't get deleted and I knew what I was asking for. My minds elsewhere right now while I'm at work and seriously need some entertainment.

Heck it's already lunch. See y'all later.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
              Thread shouldn't and won't get deleted and I knew what I was asking for. My minds elsewhere right now while I'm at work and seriously need some entertainment.

Heck it's already lunch. See y'all later.
              Pics of lunch make-up sex?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Pics of lunch make-up sex?
                You know how I know you're gay?
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  You know how I know you're gay?
                  Because I sent you a PM that said "mstng86 is a homosexual, he keeps trying to get my number and send nude pics of himself" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    Larger than life!
                    LMAO @ Jimmy in the background!

EDIT: I'm gonna put that up on Plenty of Fish!
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Here's how I would gain control of my house. When you guys start fighting, go into the bathroom, fill the bath tub with water. Then go back into the room where she is (without speaking to her) drag her by her hair to the bathroom and hold her under water til she shuts up. This will end the argument, and next time you guys start to fight, all you have to do is run the water and she'll shut up right away.

I should be a marriage councilor

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        My suggestion would be Eric.

Hey, fuck you!

Some high comedy going on this thread from all angles. Every time I even marginally think my life sucks someone goes and posts some retarded shit like this thread and puts me back in an upswing. I guess that's why I always come back to this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                          Here's how I would gain control of my house. When you guys start fighting, go into the bathroom, fill the bath tub with water. Then go back into the room where she is (without speaking to her) drag her by her hair to the bathroom and hold her under water til she shuts up. This will end the argument, and next time you guys start to fight, all you have to do is run the water and she'll shut up right away.

I should be a marriage councilor
                          Best solution right here!!! LMAO!!!
                          I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

• all these posts...... and no pics.......... i feel i am owed at least one pic for having to go through all this BS....

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              so i see this has been an ongoing problem.

god bless.
                              Lol, I was carefully reading through the comments waiting for someone to say something about this so that I didn't repost. Well played sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
                                all these posts...... and no pics.......... i feel i am owed at least one pic for having to go through all this BS....
                                Who the fuck are you? You post pics of wife/girlfriend or GTFO

OP tell the ex don't hate the player, hate the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X