Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Jessica,

You don't know me, but I feel like over the last few hours I've really gotten to know you. I know Jeff Pepper, your ex, and current roommate, and I felt like I needed to let you you know a few things.

First - The stargazers are all full of spite and lies. Jeff thinks you are a bitch and a whore, and openly discusses his thoughts about you with people he hardly knows on the internet

Second - Last night Jeff fucked some chick he met at the bar in your home, the one you and him moved into together, and I'm sure that crushed you. I'm also aware that in your emotional weakness, you decided to sleep with him as an effort to find some sort of stability in all of this hurt and anger. Unfortunately for you, Jeff forgot to tell you that he had sex with this random girl and did not have the decency to wash his penis or testicles before engaging in sex with you. This is hygenically horrible and I would suggest getting yourself tested for some sort of STD.

Third - Jeff would like the entire world to know that you are a crazy bitch, and that he wants you to move out so he can have the place to himself. He feels that you think you are entitled to him and his penis just because he lives under the same roof as you.

Fourth - An entire internet community has come to your aid, and if you need support please contact any of us at http://dfwmustangs.net in fact there is a Posting in the Back Porch Forum at the very top consisting of all of the information you need. Please be aware that many fine men would love the chance to show you that not all of us are like Jeff Pepper, and can treat women with respect.

If you'd like to talk more, you can find me on the above website, as talisman.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Maybe we could get together tonight and chat a bit, I'll be off of Greenville Ave having a few beers at a local watering hole.

My sincerest appologies for the way you have been treated,

Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      I completely overlooked that one.

What's the story OP?
      I just said spouse but it's an open relationship so go figure?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        There's a short dick and turtling joke in here somewhere.

Surely someone can put 2 and 2 together.
        I can work my squirrel sized nuts good.

Comment

• holy shit @ the letter

SEND IT NOW!!!

Comment

• Yall've got some nice hardwood floors in the house. You oughtta call Mike and ask for Jeff and see what kind of deal he can get you on some better looking polished concrete.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              Dear Jessica,

You don't know me, but I feel like over the last few hours I've really gotten to know you. I know Jeff Pepper, your ex, and current roommate, and I felt like I needed to let you you know a few things.

First - The stargazers are all full of spite and lies. Jeff thinks you are a bitch and a whore, and openly discusses his thoughts about you with people he hardly knows on the internet

Second - Last night Jeff fucked some chick he met at the bar in your home, the one you and him moved into together, and I'm sure that crushed you. I'm also aware that in your emotional weakness, you decided to sleep with him as an effort to find some sort of stability in all of this hurt and anger. Unfortunately for you, Jeff forgot to tell you that he had sex with this random girl and did not have the decency to wash his penis or testicles before engaging in sex with you. This is hygenically horrible and I would suggest getting yourself tested for some sort of STD.

Third - Jeff would like the entire world to know that you are a crazy bitch, and that he wants you to move out so he can have the place to himself. He feels that you think you are entitled to him and his penis just because he lives under the same roof as you.

Fourth - An entire internet community has come to your aid, and if you need support please contact any of us at http://dfwmustangs.net in fact there is a Posting in the Back Porch Forum at the very top consisting of all of the information you need. Please be aware that many fine men would love the chance to show you that not all of us are like Jeff Pepper, and can treat women with respect.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Maybe we could get together tonight and chat a bit, I'll be off of Greenville Ave having a few beers at a local watering hole.

Eric
              LMMFGDAO

That's it, this thread is #1

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                Looks like I'm losing the race atm... It's ok. Rabbit... meet the tortoise.

Its cool dude, I'll see if she has any hot friends.
                Ded

Comment

Dear Jessica,

Eric
                  Well damn guess I should go craw in my hole now.

Comment

Dear Jessica,

Eric
                    sigpic

Comment

• LoL MATT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        I just said spouse but it's an open relationship so go figure?
                        Spouse implies that you are married, not simply together.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Dear Jessica,

Eric
                          Jeff, what the fuck is going on?

Comment

• Bravo Matt!!! BRAVO!!!

starts the slow clap

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Dear Jessica,

Eric
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Eric
                                Glorious!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X