Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Matt has been solid gold lately. I smell shenannigans in the air for tonight.
    Better be! We got a sitter and everything so we could come out. It better not disappoint.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
      Yeah... but still. Changing the story = pathetic
      I think y'all are upset I've created an epic thread only for it to be false. LOL.

5,000+ views
      650+ post
      14 pages

And all since about 9-10am hahahaha fucking epic.

Comment

• I just read through all of this mess. Fucking wow. So much epic that I ended up having a nose bleed after page 15. I have never had a nose bleed in my entire life.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• She was a little upset her picture got posted by Nick. But nothing I could do I tried to keep it from being posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            I think y'all are upset I've created an epic thread only for it to be false. LOL.
            5,000+ views
            650+ post
            14 pages
            And all since about 9-10am hahahaha fucking epic.
            I don't know what's more pathetic. . . . the fact that you're proud about having your life exposed for the shit it is, or that you can't realize how pathetic you've been painted today.
            sigpic

Comment

• The only thing left to go in this thread is a GE masterpiece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                I don't know what's more pathetic. . . . the fact that you're proud about having your life exposed for the shit it is, or that you can't realize how pathetic you've been painted today.
                Yeah that was pretty shitty how everyones got all my information that wasn't part of my plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  or that you can't realize how pathetic you've been painted today.
                  I'll take the latter for $400 Alex...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    The only thing left to go in this thread is a GE masterpiece.
                    Yeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss!
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• 15 in 3....2....1....

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        She'll be upset but truth be told my original post was fabricated. So only I know what else said was fabricated and what is truth.

Truth is I got no pussy that night. But the scenario did happen.
                        Dude, you're a huge douche. I don't think you understand why people are entertained with this thread. It isn't because you duped us into believing that you boned two girls in rapid succession. It's because it's humorous watching you try to backpeddle out of the crap you started.

You've already displayed just about every sign of someone who tries too hard (and fails) to be socially accepted. You're a fucking train wreck. At first it was a little entertaining, but now it's just pitiful watching you try to act like you know more than everyone else now that DFWM has pulled you apart. One of the thousands of incentives not to post personal situations on the Internet. You'd be safer with yahoo answers.

Good job lying to a bunch of people online to try to make yourself look cool and then coming out and calling it a lie because your gf is going to ins out.

Comment

• Originally posted by dustin View Post
                          Dude, you're a huge douche. I don't think you understand why people are entertained with this thread. It isn't because you duped us into believing that you boned two girls in rapid succession. It's because it's humorous watching you try to backpeddle out of the crap you started.

You've already displayed just about every sign of someone who tries too hard (and fails) to be socially accepted. You're a fucking train wreck. At first it was a little entertaining, but now it's just pitiful watching you try to act like you know more than everyone else now that DFWM has pulled you apart. One of the thousands of incentives not to post personal situations on the Internet. You'd be safer with yahoo answers.

Good job lying to a bunch of people online to try to make yourself look cool and then coming out and calling it a lie because your gf is going to ins out.
                          This wasn't about trying to get accepted..... Not to offend any of you. This was purely for my enjoyment.

Jessica will be reading this thread later for what it's worth. I can't garuntee she'll respond but she will be reading it.

Comment

• The only way to get out if this shit storm you've bought upon yourself is to show up at the GTG tonight WITH Stargazer lover or you will forever be known as The Tool #5059338490394303!
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I vote yes to BAN this dipshit.
                              I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                The only way to get out if this shit storm you've bought upon yourself is to show up at the GTG tonight WITH Stargazer lover or you will forever be known as The Tool #5059338490394303!
                                I could be mistaken but isn't being a tool a bad thing?

FWIW we were at the cruise.

Comment

Working...
                                X