Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post

That is the orchid tree I bought for her last night. she has it sitting in her office right now.

I really am regretful for what I said and how I acted.
    That's a nice gesture, and we're really glad that you're finally remorseful, but it'll take some time for the wounds to heal and the scars to fade.

You really hurt us peterpiperpepper, you hurt us bad.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Jessica Oliva (looking over Jeff Pepper's shoulder as he types): "Now tell them you think I'm pretty and you love me! DO IT!!"

I pictured this when I wrote the above...

Comment

That is the orchid tree I bought for her last night. she has it sitting in her office right now.

And you do realize that by posting that picture we now know where your gf works and what office she's in.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

We now have confirmation of a lying little attention whoring wigger jersey shore wanna-be crawfish that is pussy whipped by an ex-vagina (a 5 1/2 at best) that has more mental issues than him.

I've been following, just not posting since what was needed to be said was done by the other 1/2 of the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            And you do realize that by posting that picture we now know where your gf works and what office she's in.
            Oh lord here we go.... Look man if you want to "stalk" her by all means go ahead I obviously can't stop you while I'm not around. Just be warned.

Really be fucked up though if something were to happen to her. Considering over 10,000 people in Dallas know what she looks like and where she stays.

Just food for thought.

Pussy whipped or not the flowers made her happy.

Comment

Where'd your pimp hand go??

Every time she looks at that beautiful little orchid tree... she's gonna think of the time you put your dirty dick in her. Aww.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• That view looks familiar..........

Comment

Haha this is becoming epic. Never thought I'd be a part of something like this.

I really dont find it amusing posting up my phone numbers, personal contact information, addresses, spouses pictures etc...

Theres a line and you've crossed it.
                  You gave them the starting point at that line... how could you be mad now?

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                  Well damn guess I should go craw in my hole now.
                  Good idea! lol

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                  She'll be upset but truth be told my original post was fabricated. So only I know what else said was fabricated and what is truth.

Truth is I got no pussy that night. But the scenario did happen.
                  So she's NOT going to be pissed at you going online and making up a bunch of lies about her? I wonder what lies you told her to get out of it ??

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  Better be! We got a sitter and everything so we could come out. It better not disappoint.
                  At least you know everyone here lives to ensure that you are entertained!
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Really be fucked up though if something were to happen to her. Considering over 10,000 people in Dallas know what she looks like and where she stays.
                    "My girlfriend sucked 10,000 dicks!!"

Comment

• How did I miss this 20 page jewel?

Someone please point out the good pages, don't want to go through them all.

Comment

• All I"m going to say is that her office window faces east/south east.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                          "My girlfriend sucked 10,000 dicks!!"
                          "Try not to suck any dick on your way to the parking lot!"
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            How did I miss this 20 page jewel?

They're all good.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              "Try not to suck any dick on your way to the parking lot!"
                              "Hey, get back here!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                How did I miss this 20 page jewel?

Page 3-20 should do the trick. Or there is a condensed version:

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=12419

Comment

Working...
                                X