Gotta love people in the gym after new years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    This entire thread makes me think steroids may be in use here.
    Turns out the PF Flyers just weren't enough.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• I joined dfwstangs in 2001 fat @ 320 lbs.

I had lost most of it in the next two years while I finished up my BA. Then went through Lincoln Tech for a year.

After I graduated that I couldn't get very steady work.. My grandad is a Retired Colonel and used to work at the pentagon and managed to get me a job working in near Fallujah maintaining a private security companies small gas truck fleet.

Shipped out in July 2006 and was back with a swollen thyroid and disability within 6 months. Gained weight from 2006-2009 to 400 lbs.

Got to a propper doctor and he cleared my thyroid problem up within a few weeks and I was back in the gym. 2009-2011 from 400 lbs to 210 @ 10-12% Body fat
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
        Got to a propper doctor and he cleared my thyroid problem up within a few weeks and I was back in the gym. 2009-2011 from 400 lbs to 210 @ 10-12% Body fat
        Did he put you on T3, levothyroxine(T4), or something similar?

Comment

• I dislike resolutioners for the most part, but being at an ocean side university and all the girls wanting to get back in Bikini shape is always nice, having to deal with the highest ratio of male douchebags:male lifters though is not fun. Definitely too many times I just straight up told someone to get out of my way.

Since I don't have to pay for the gym and if I was kicked out I could find a private gym I don't bother being polite to people that irk me, but I will help out people that do look completely lost, mainly so they don't end up accidentally hurting me...

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
            Did he put you on T3, levothyroxine(T4), or something similar?
            I'm not sure..Those don't sound familiar from ether of the doctors ..I didn't even have to take a full perscription. (4 weeks worth) Still around here somewhere.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X