Bazinga!

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
    You sure he's your son?

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
      You sure he's your son?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        1 - I hope you have an endless supply of money and patience. What you're about to do isn't easy, it certainly isn't cheap, and is going to be one of the most difficult things you'll ever have to go through. I hope you're mentally tough, because you're about to get treated like shit for as long as it takes to sort all this out.

Can you prove the place she moved to is an unfit environment? Can you prove drug/alcohol abuse? Saying it doesn't prove anything. You need to be able to document, you'll need witnesses, etc.

If you can prove she put him in immediate danger, or if you can prove drug/alcohol abuse, you can go down and file for a TRO (temp restraining order), until you get a hearing scheduled.
        AND if you try to say there was any substance abuse that makes her unfit, they will spin that shit on you FAST. They'll ask, Why was she suitable to be with all this time if she's suddenly NOT suitable after simply having knocked you out of the picture?

If substance abuse is accused, be prepared to submit to urine and hair testing too. They won't just order testing of one parent because usually if one's gonna fail the test, the other will too.

DEFINITELY get a TRO if she really is all fucked up. If she just got sick of you, then don't make it any harder than it has to be on the kid. Estalish custody, establish visitation, establish child support. Stick to those three topics when speaking to her, and move on about your merry way
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          pics?
          forget the pics just give the number and I will chance it and TOFTT
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fst_stng View Post
            Here it is
            Shawty Put Ft. Lil Jon- Dat Baby Don't Look Like Me (( TARCISIO ))
            Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Where are you located? I know an excellent family law attorney.

Comment

[QUOTE=Redbeard90gt;93866] She has no job no money and no car she can not provide for our child like he needs.

Hell I don't blame her...... I'd leave too!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  1 - I hope you have an endless supply of money and patience. What you're about to do isn't easy, it certainly isn't cheap, and is going to be one of the most difficult things you'll ever have to go through. I hope you're mentally tough, because you're about to get treated like shit for as long as it takes to sort all this out.

Can you prove the place she moved to is an unfit environment? Can you prove drug/alcohol abuse? Saying it doesn't prove anything. You need to be able to document, you'll need witnesses, etc.

If you can prove she put him in immediate danger, or if you can prove drug/alcohol abuse, you can go down and file for a TRO (temp restraining order), until you get a hearing scheduled.
                  The OP did not say which county he was in, but in order for me to get a TRO while in a divorce/custody case I have to go through an attorney. It total b.s., I'm already in over $7k in legal fees, $1,200 for case study, and over a year has passed.

BCoop hit the nail on the head, prepare yourself for some very tough times. I lost my vehicle, ruined my credit, and close to losing my home. A bitter mother can easily cause havoc for you and most will treat you like crap for not conforming to the status quo.

Best wishes for you and your child in this. Take care.
                  Last edited by Mychael101; 01-20-2011, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X