Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    Peoples cars etc.... Get broken into plenty of the time. Mostly because no buddy pays attention in the area and are drunk off their ass.
    Sounds like You need to fire Buddy!

Comment

Peoples cars etc.... Get broken into plenty of the time. Mostly because no buddy pays attention in the area and are drunk off their ass.
      I would find some Buddy that cared, like this guy...

Comment

• Originally posted by silverback View Post
        the internet knows where you sleep at night, you'll never be safe
        lmfao
        G'Day Mate

Comment

• of course if Charles was still in charge, he'd hire this Buddy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            someone go spraypaint the link to this thread on the street in front of the house!

Unless none of you have a ball sack!
            Lmao! That's hilarious. Neighbors could possibly get upset but funny none the less.

Y'all are making me want to delete the thread by threatening to snitch honestly. That's my living situation and shouldn't be screwed with at all. Enough said unless you're really that low of a person.

Yeah body

Comment

• My fav buddy.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

• The only person you need to worry about coming to your house... is Da Prez.

Comment

• and maybe this Buddy can make you this car cake, so if they break into it, they'll get a snack!

Comment

Lmao! That's hilarious. Neighbors could possibly get upset but funny none the less.

Y'all are making me want to delete the thread by threatening to snitch honestly. That's my living situation and shouldn't be screwed with at all. Enough said unless you're really that low of a person.
                    Please delete this thread. We've never had a great drama thread that wasn't deleted and brought back at some point!

Comment

• Buddy jesus has your back.

Comment

• with the exception of mike and grimpala i think the rest of us have better things to do!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yeah body
                          So you don't like where this is headed because it no longer benefits you and now you want to turn tail and run.

Tell Nick we said hello.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by silverback View Post
                              and maybe this buddy can make you this car cake, so if they break into it, they'll get a snack!

fucking win!!
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                with the exception of mike and grimpala i think the rest of us have better things to do!

god bless.
                                Good point.

Fucker

Comment

Working...
                                X