X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you.... 10?

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      I'll possibly consider posting pictures but not of said ex-girlfriend. She is a little more classy then that and that's asking for trouble. She's the business type woman suit and all mon-fri plus works at the gym on the weekends so yeah she has a body.

Exactly. I told her this morning the exact same thing. It's like I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't.
      Real honest opinion here. The way a womans mind work is very black and white. You really only have two options. Be with her, or move out.

Men can seperate feelings and emotions with their actions. I.E. bang a chick and not have any feelings at all for her.

But women, they are driven by their emotions and feelings, especially in relationships. She can't seperate her emotions from the situation. So you have to either seperate by moving out, or take it to a new level with her.

Comment

How so? I work and come home every day to my daily routine. I decided 3 months has been long enough and my bed needs to be broken in, ASAP.

Main reason I brought this chick over was the fact that the night before we were suppose to watch the Mavs game when some guy called and she took the phone call in the other room then ditched without even saying anything. I didn't trip? I sure got even though.
        Sounds like you're getting jealous. Get the fuck over it, move out.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          What are you.... 10?
          As much as I wish I was 10 years old again. No.

Comment

In my head, I see the opening scene to Idiocracy, family trees and all.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

don't bring your new date in the kitchen and the ex wouldn't ever know she's there

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                You sound incredibly bitter, and jealous. lmfao.
                This guy is upset about a chick acting normal giving his actions and choices. It's comical.

It's like being mad a pit bites you when you kick it in the teeth. You already know what the animal will do, why get all pissy and act surprised.

he's set himself up for all of this, and can't understand why a member of a well known over reactional, over emotional sex is . . . well, acting very emotional.

Then, he continues to string her along, after being given a prime example of a crying bitch, who is probably on the verge of going the Lorena route, or waking up to 4 flat tires. I wonder if he'll post up a "wtf, why she done that for guys?" thread when that happens.

Who seriously complains about sticking their hand in fire, and getting burned?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Real honest opinion here. The way a womans mind work is very black and white. You really only have two options. Be with her, or move out.

Men can seperate feelings and emotions with their actions. I.E. bang a chick and not have any feelings at all for her.

But women, they are driven by their emotions and feelings, especially in relationships. She can't seperate her emotions from the situation. So you have to either seperate by moving out, or take it to a new level with her.
                  I'm too young to be taking anything to the next level. You sound very on point though.

Comment

I am so glad I am grown up...
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      This guy is upset about a chick acting normal giving his reactions. It's comical.

It's like being mad a pit bites you when you kick it in the teeth. You already know what the animal will do, why get all pissy and act surprised.

he's set himself up for all of this, and can't understand why a member of a well known over reactional, over emotional sex is . . . well, acting very emotional.

Then, he continues to string her along, after being given a prime example of a crying bitch, who is probably on the verge of going the Lorena route, or waking up to 4 flat tires. I wonder if he'll post up a "wtf, why she done that for guys?" thread when that happens.

Honestly? My own personal amusement and entertainment.

I was trying to gain some knowledge also on how it's okay for her to do something but I however can not? Just the ways of a woman from what I can see. No real reason to it.

Still waiting on a females input......

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        This guy is upset about a chick acting normal giving his actions and choices. It's comical.

Of all the people on this board to be bitching about his situation, you should be the last to speak. We have already heard your experience with the opposite sex.

Comment

uuummmmmmm.....

This thread gave me the idea you were having girl troubles, not entertaining yourself as a grand puppetmaster.

Comment

Or you just want everyone to know that you had a sex with a girl.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

You don't file taxes jointly or share bank accounts do you?

Comment

Haha y'all are funny. I'm 23 years old. Won't be having kids anytime soon if everything goes to plan and I continue to wrap up.

No she's not ugly. Either of them. And the girl I brought home last night IMO looks better. Even think ruffdaddy saw my ex on st. pattys day?

We have two bedrooms and our own beds so I don't see how it wouldn't work!
                                you're 23 with a criminal record that happened when you were 16.......i'm more confused
                                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                                X