Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    When the fuck did this turn from a hatefuck thread to a let's all be friends and suck each other's dicks thread?
    Maybe when people realized it's about time to leave work and figure out where the game will be watched tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      yeah, i'm not gonna make it tonight, shit came up....

the old lady is out and i'm gonna go rail Jessica Oliva while Jeff Pepper pays Brent his 100 bucks. I will wash my dick before I fuck my chick later tho.
      ROFLMAO you had me fucking PISSED for a second there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        You need to get your fucking dick under control before one of those one nighters turns into an 18 year affair.
        LOL! Or something antibiotics won't fix.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
          If you want to go I'd pick my train buddy up!!! You can be... Goose. And ill be Maverick.
          Hells yeah, I'll pull the ejection seat at the god damn last minute and fuckin die!..

Nah, I'm down to go, fah sho!
          Ded

Comment

When the fuck did this turn from a hatefuck thread to a let's all be friends and suck each other's dicks thread?
            Faggot, ITS A TARP for Jeff. STFU. Actually we all just want to see if he comes out with this chick. And then see if one of US can milk our stuff on her.

Comment

There will be no dick sucking, well that is unless Stargazer shows up and wants me to take her out to the back parking lot, which ive been known to do at this fine establishment.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I blame Leah, but then again I also blame Leah for the Spanish Inquisition, muslims, the stock market crash of the 80s, the recent tornado outbreak and hurricane Katrina.

She can really fuck up a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                  Hells yeah, I'll pull the ejection seat at the god damn last minute and fuckin die!..

Nah, I'm down to go, fah sho!
                  Yeah, please don't.... I can't handle another goose dieing on me again. That sea salt really fucked me up while I was crying.

Comment

• I'll be there tonight.
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                      Yeah, please don't.... I can't handle another goose dieing on me again. That sea salt really fucked me up while I was crying.
                      lulz
                      Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                        I'll be there tonight.
                        who invited the pigs?

Comment

• I'll show up but I'm not trying to catch a case or anything because one of you don't know how to respectfully talk to a woman.... Now that I'm being serious on. I won't tolerate that talk about her in front of me like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by osiris View Post
                            i'll be there tonight.
                            Out!
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                              I'll show up but I'm not trying to catch a case or anything because one of you don't know how to respectfully talk to a woman.... Now that I'm being serious on. I won't tolerate that talk about her in front of me like that.
                              you won't do shit, if i have learned anything, it's that anyone that uses, "catch a case" in reference to fighting, typically has a case of vagitis and is all fucking talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                                I'll show up but I'm not trying to catch a case or anything because one of you don't know how to respectfully talk to a woman.... Now that I'm being serious on. I won't tolerate that talk about her in front of me like that.
                                Well I know I wont talk shit. And I'm pretty sure everyone else wont either.

Comment

Working...
                                X