Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth all 18 pages.

Comment

• I'm sitting here on the toilet at work with the runs. I guess that food at the bar wasn't so amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
        Yeah, calling bullshit.
        Originally posted by papapepper View Post
        Call bullshit all you want I'll take a picture of them when I get home along with the big smile she'll have on her face.

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        Yes, please do that.

Stevo
        Yeah, about that.. looks like my bullshit call was spot on...

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
          Yeah, about that.. looks like my bullshit call was spot on...

Stevo
          I tried to come out to the Back 9 last night but NONE of you responded or were up there at the time, so I left work to go home. One of the board members contacted me saying fuck going out to Addison and said he was going up to Stans and I told him to contact me when he got there and Jessica and me would come up there. He contacted me and told me Stans was packed so they left...... I was more then willing to go have a few drinks and laughs with you guys/girls. Main reason I didn't go to the back nine is because I stay too far away and wouldn't of been able to drink if I did go.

Stopped and picked up a tall orchid tree instead of some stargazers on my way to pick her up from work. We went and bought a case of beer then came home to just hang out and watch the game. She LOVED the flowers although I didn't get a picture I'll have her send me one later.

This thread was a mistake and pretty much wreckin my home now..... That's why I asked it be deleted but it's already obvious no one cares since they aren't the ones dealing with the issue.

gtg next Mavs game?

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
            I'm sitting here on the toilet at work with the runs. I guess that food at the bar wasn't so amazing.
            What is it with you guys and the shitty posts?

I went home last night and had a nice normal solid shit like I do every night before I hop in the shower. Fiber and regularity are your friends.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Did you get laid?

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                I tried to come out to the Back 9 last night but NONE of you responded or were up there at the time, so I left work to go home. One of the board members contacted me saying fuck going out to Addison and said he was going up to Stans and I told him to contact me when he got there and Jessica and me would come up there. He contacted me and told me Stans was packed so they left...... I was more then willing to go have a few drinks and laughs with you guys/girls. Main reason I didn't go to the back nine is because I stay too far away and wouldn't of been able to drink if I did go.

Stopped and picked up a tall orchid tree instead of some stargazers on my way to pick her up from work. We went and bought a case of beer then came home to just hang out and watch the game. She LOVED the flowers although I didn't get a picture I'll have her send me one later.

This thread was a mistake and pretty much wreckin my home now..... That's why I asked it be deleted but it's already obvious no one cares since they aren't the ones dealing with the issue.

gtg next Mavs game?
                At least she hasn't seen the thread yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Did you get laid?
                  No, I didn't. Like I said home is a wreck at the moment.

Edit: She knows about this very thread.

Comment

What do you care? She's just an ex you're still fuckin.... and buying flowers for... and graveling for pity last night.... and calling her your "spouse"....

Wait - does that mean she's your ex or your girlfriend that is fucking other dudes?

It's still ponderous....

Comment

No, I didn't. Like I said home is a wreck at the moment.
                      So who all sent her that letter written by "Eric"?

Comment

-I was more then willing to go have a few drinks and laughs with you guys/girls.
                        -Main reason I didn't go to the back nine is because I stay too far away and wouldn't of been able to drink if I did go.
                        Find an excuse and stick with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                          So who all sent her that letter written by "Eric"?
                          Quite a few people apparently.... All named Matt lol. Someone named Tyler even did and it said he worked at my company.....

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                            Find an excuse and stick with it.
                            Excuse? Are you that dumb?

I live in Dallas..... Why drive all the way to Addison after I just left the back nine practically? Doesn't make any sense at all.

I told you come on.... But no one was up there or trying to go at 5:30.

I could have sat at my job or the back nine and waited until y'all showed up but I couldn't drink because I'm driving and I needed to go pick up my roommate from work.

Comment

• Anyways I honestly didn't think this thread would generate so much hype but it's honestly just that fucking EPIC.

I've actually got shit to do today at work so I'll probably start to lose track of this thread as far as what page it's on.

I can only hope it all blows over and thread eventually dies down.

And to Roscoe I care because it's my living situation. I HAVE to deal with it regardless. Rather have my household be peaceful then full of drama which everyone is trying to create and apparently the other day I was too. I've apologized for my actions to Jessica and other board members.

Comment

• Man we were going to the bar for the MAVERICKS game... the game didn't start till 8. Why the hell would we get there around 5 or 6ish whenever you left for work? What you should of done... was go home. Shower... spice up Jessica. Then came to the bar so we could all have fun and chill. And possibly get some.

Comment

Working...
                                X