Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old is your ex, by the way?

Comment

• This thread gives me an historical head ache.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
        no, at 23 he was busy making something of himself.........that's why we call him doctor
        Yup...I left the Army 4Jan94 (at age 22) and started college at LSU 18Jan94...spent the next 10yrs in school/training.

Comment

• Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
          <-- females opinion...

This is a F***ing train wreck!

I'm sure she is still "attached" to you and that's why she's upset...
          As others have said:
          I also think you two need to completely seperate,you move out and have someone take over your half of the bills or vis-versa.. or this will continue to be a roller-coaster from hell!

IF you two plan on getting back together, quit messing around with others and she needs to do the same, and I think you two need some relationship help!

Last but not least- bragging about how you screwed on chick,sent her on her way- then screwed your ex without cleaning up: FUCKING disgusting and immature.. just sayin'.

There's some of my opinion..

get back in the kitchen
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
            I like how you said screwed ON chick. LoL. Also it's not disgusting! Fucked up but, hey. Pussy is pussy sometimes.
            LOL- its hard to type correctly with 1 hand-but you get my point...

My other hand is bandaged up from having surgery,no perverted ideas!

Comment

<-- females opinion...

This is a F***ing train wreck!

I'm sure she is still "attached" to you and that's why she's upset...
              As others have said:
              I also think you two need to completely seperate,you move out and have someone take over your half of the bills or vis-versa.. or this will continue to be a roller-coaster from hell!

IF you two plan on getting back together, quit messing around with others and she needs to do the same, and I think you two need some relationship help!

Last but not least- bragging about how you screwed on chick,sent her on her way- then screwed your ex without cleaning up: FUCKING disgusting and immature.. just sayin'.

There's some of my opinion..
              Well seeing as how I'm stuck until I'm 24 years old (October) and she refuses to move out I don't have much of an option at the moment. Yeah I'll admit that was a little twisted of me to do and out of the normal but I did wrap up.... Both times? As far as I'm concerned I'm happy so no we will not be getting back together and I've told her plenty to bring guys over if she wants I don't mind as long as it's not someone I don't like.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                Yup...I left the Army 4Jan94 (at age 23) and started college at LSU 18Jan94...spent the next 10yrs in school/training.
                see what you missed!!!!!!!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• You should tell her to hop on the site, and join the fun in this thread.

Comment

• Damn. Jerry springer in hurr.

She has all guy friends and some dude came over and hung out so she's fuckin him? I would bet that she's not fuckin anybody but she talks to them about you.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                      This thread is making time go by a little faster here at work.
                      Exactly my reason for posting.....

Comment

• Originally posted by grape View Post
                        get back in the kitchen
                        Shut.
                        The.
                        F.
                        Up!

Comment

• BS... so why did you feel the need to get "even" after she ditched you?

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                          I've told her plenty to bring guys over if she wants I don't mind as long as it's not someone I don't like.

Comment

Shut.
                            The.
                            F.
                            Up!
                            or at least get back to the salon!

Comment

• Originally posted by beaner72 View Post
                              Damn. Jerry springer in hurr.

She has all guy friends and some dude came over and hung out so she's fuckin him? I would bet that she's not fuckin anybody but she talks to them about you.
                              What? Please go re-read whatever it is you saw because that's wrong. We both wake up the exact same time and go to work..... I lol hard when a guy comes up out of her room in the mornings so yeah I bet they do be talking!

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                                Well seeing as how I'm stuck until I'm 24 years old (October) and she refuses to move out I don't have much of an option at the moment. Yeah I'll admit that was a little twisted of me to do and out of the normal but I did wrap up.... Both times? As far as I'm concerned I'm happy so no we will not be getting back together and I've told her plenty to bring guys over if she wants I don't mind as long as it's not someone I don't like.
                                Well- to make things easier for the time being- quit messing around with her.. it will only f*** her emotions and thoughts up even more...

Comment

Working...
                                X