Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Patty melt who's cpa cert number did you post? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patty melt who's cpa cert number did you post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pattymelt3605 View Post
    Yea I happened to buy a Viper instead of the Z06 so I guess I dd lie. I'm done with this worthless thread.
    Then why would you brag about a home you were just renting??

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
      Wow, now you're just grasping at air...

In '07 he very well could have intended to become a CPA soon, but life has a way of getting in the way of itself. Same thing with the ZO6.

Common sense says that if you have a sizeable car payment, it is going to take longer to save for anything. Some people can delay gratification for a bigger goal, and others would rather enjoy life in the mean time, and take longer to get there.
      Not grasping just trying to validate what he stated

Comment

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
        On december 7, 2007 you stated you were an accountant and soon to be a CPA, it has almost been 4 years, what exactly do you define 'soon' as?

Dont you think that statement was a bit misleading?

Did you ever get the C6 Z06 you said you were getting back on May 5, 2009?

Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY - FS: 1999 Corvette Silver Supercharged 6-Speed $23,000 DFW - Specifications ·1999 Corvette 2-Door Coupe 1SA ·5.7 Liter SFI V8 Engine ·6 Speed Manual Transmission ·Exterior Color: Sebring Silver ·Interior Color: Black ·Approximate Mileage: 81000 Standard Equipment ·Power Windows...

October 9, 2005 you said you needed the money for a downpayment on a new home, yet on Dec 3, 2008 you said you were just building your first home-did it take 3 years to get the downpayment? if so, why did it take so long making the kind of money you make with those cars?

I do commend you, it was just sept 16, 2002 you stated you couldnt even afford a timing light to set the timing on your car, and already you are building a custom home. congrats.

yes, I agree with your statement, you do look 18:

I really try to be friendly with folks when I'm out in the lambo. I let some kid at Subway sit in it and crank it up the other day. I always try to be more than welcoming when people want to take pictures, vids, etc. I'm rarely ever rude because I don't want to feed the perception that many have....

nudez of your girlfriend?

Here is the kicker that does not make sense, help me out.
        Feb 19, 2007 you stated this was your first home with your girl:
        C5 General - Finished out my Corvette Z06/Viper Garage Project! - My girlfriend and I have lived in our house for a little over a year and one of the things I hated the most about the house was the unfinished garage. The rest of the house is very nice about 2200 sq. feet, not bad for our fist house me at 23 and her at...

but on december 3, 2008 you stated this was your first home, so which is it?
        http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/...49#post2621649
        That was thourough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Groundpounder91 View Post
          makes sense to me.. JFurst's life must really suck.
          Bragging about your first home being a rental makes sense? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Groundpounder91 View Post
            makes sense to me.. JFurst's life must really suck.
            Yea killing time at work means my life sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by JFurst View Post
              On december 7, 2007 you stated you were an accountant and soon to be a CPA, it has almost been 4 years, what exactly do you define 'soon' as?

Dont you think that statement was a bit misleading?

Did you ever get the C6 Z06 you said you were getting back on May 5, 2009?

Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY - FS: 1999 Corvette Silver Supercharged 6-Speed $23,000 DFW - Specifications ·1999 Corvette 2-Door Coupe 1SA ·5.7 Liter SFI V8 Engine ·6 Speed Manual Transmission ·Exterior Color: Sebring Silver ·Interior Color: Black ·Approximate Mileage: 81000 Standard Equipment ·Power Windows...

October 9, 2005 you said you needed the money for a downpayment on a new home, yet on Dec 3, 2008 you said you were just building your first home-did it take 3 years to get the downpayment? if so, why did it take so long making the kind of money you make with those cars?

I do commend you, it was just sept 16, 2002 you stated you couldnt even afford a timing light to set the timing on your car, and already you are building a custom home. congrats.

yes, I agree with your statement, you do look 18:

I really try to be friendly with folks when I'm out in the lambo. I let some kid at Subway sit in it and crank it up the other day. I always try to be more than welcoming when people want to take pictures, vids, etc. I'm rarely ever rude because I don't want to feed the perception that many have....

nudez of your girlfriend?

Here is the kicker that does not make sense, help me out.
              Feb 19, 2007 you stated this was your first home with your girl:
              C5 General - Finished out my Corvette Z06/Viper Garage Project! - My girlfriend and I have lived in our house for a little over a year and one of the things I hated the most about the house was the unfinished garage. The rest of the house is very nice about 2200 sq. feet, not bad for our fist house me at 23 and her at...

but on december 3, 2008 you stated this was your first home, so which is it?
              http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/...49#post2621649
              You need a hobby or something, Jesus Christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Considering that is the only real debate that has been being talked about, why else would you go through all of his posts after he specifically asked anyone to find a quote where he claimed to be a CPA?
                When ones integrity is questioned you dont just look at one thing you look at them in an overall aspect and if everything else checks out then it solidifies the original point in question

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  You need a hobby or something, Jesus Christ.
                  Like i said im bored at work but no need to worry im about to leave

Comment

• Originally posted by pattymelt3605 View Post
                    First off please quote me where I ever said I WAS A CPA.
                    Man, I've been debating on whether to post on this or not. I've already spoke my mind on it, nothing more than disappointed to see what has come of this, really. But bro, you're now trying to discredit the two guys that called you out on it. Seriously, you alluded enough to make people think that you are a CPA. You knew what you were doing. That is why you deleted the thread as soon as quickag posted up the board's website and said you weren't listed in the database. When Henry brought it back, you deleted the imageshack photo of the cert.

I just can't let these two guys look like their claim was baseless, so I thought I'd bring it back up just to clear things up. Granted, there was other dialog that could have supported this, but I'm not spending too much time and I've noticed a lot has been deleted from the thread, but here is what got it going and where it ended up:

Originally posted by akfodysvn
                    like i said I don't give two shits if someone gave him 5 million bucks, but I think lack of integrity of not owning up to not being a CPA numerous times through the thread is funny. I would show you my house and lambo too, fuck it's just money, who cares how you get it... if people are your true friends they won't give a shit, but instead people want to be internet heros these days.

http://www.cpa-center.com/pages/prof...3-2F5E7C5007C6

what is "hahaha" is the fact you keep letting yourself pass for someone you're not... but maybe that's not you in the picture, maybe that's where I'm wrong. At least by now you've probably finally finished your accounting degree, where for the past couple of years you've been trying to pass yourself as "earning everything you got".

hater's gon' hate... no doubt, like I said I don't give a fuck if a guy has everything handed to him. Someone's character means a lot more than that.

The house is still fucking AWESOME, and far nicer than any house I will probably ever own. However I will die with my integrity
                    Originally posted by pattymelt3605
                    I really need to update our website. Good detective work!!
                    A simple "I'm not a CPA" would have worked wonders in this case. There were ulterior motives, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Man, I've been debating on whether to post on this or not. I've already spoke my mind on it, nothing more than disappointed to see what has come of this, really. But bro, you're now trying to discredit the two guys that called you out on it. Seriously, you alluded enough to make people think that you are a CPA. You knew what you were doing. That is why you deleted the thread as soon as quickag posted up the board's website and said you weren't listed in the database. When Henry brought it back, you deleted the imageshack photo of the cert.

I just can't let these two guys look like their claim was baseless, so I thought I'd bring it back up just to clear things up. Granted, there was other dialog that could have supported this, but I'm not spending too much time and I've noticed a lot has been deleted from the thread, but here is what got it going and where it ended up:

A simple "I'm not a CPA" would have worked wonders in this case. There were ulterior motives, though.
                      so patty why the delete bro?

Comment

• Can't believe I read this whole thread.

Comment

• I'm quite sure Patrick has spent a little time searching and culling any references or potential allusions to him being a CPA before he finally posted up (over 24 hours later) and challenged people to find where he said he was a CPA.

At this point, I'm completely bored though. I hope he gets a life because trying so hard to gain "street cred" on DFWMustangs is a sad pursuit.
                          Ford
                          GM
                          Toyota
                          VAG

Comment

• I think the constant brag posts are weighing on everyone. It just seems that for the last 9 years thats the only threads I see your name under.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Wait, not totally bored. Google "pattymelt3605 CPA" and see what comes up:

My New Build! (House) - Page 6 - SVTPerformance
                              www.svtperformance.com › ... › Pics and Videos Buffet - Cached- Block all www.svtperformance.com results
                              Not helpful? You can block www.svtperformance.com results when you're signed in to search.www.svtperformance.com
                              25 posts - 18 authors - Last post: May 13, 2009
                              lol, you got to love Texas. pattymelt3605 is offline .... LOL! Thanks. I am a CPA at a small accounting firm. pattymelt3605 is offline ...

See above in bold (my highlight). when you click the link, he has changed it to: I am an accountant at a small CPA firm. He has just changed it today. haha.

What a complete tool.
                              We sold our old house in about 3-weeks and after looking at many pre existing and new construction we decided to just build new. With today's economy we got thousands of dollars worth of upgrades included plus a warranty. We are building in the north Fort Worth/Keller Texas area. The house we...
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                I think the constant brag posts are weighing on everyone. It just seems that for the last 9 years thats the only threads I see your name under.
                                I've actually enjoyed them over the years until all this happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X