No announcement yet.

bcoop, care to divulge the sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear someone is going to show up tonight, but that's just what i hear, might not want that gun in the house when they do is all i'm sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Sucks, you could have used all that time and money on.....college.
      Never take the blame. All I can say. Especially when you've done nothing.

Oh and don't smoke weed it's bad for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        I hear someone is going to show up tonight, but that's just what i hear, might not want that gun in the house when they do is all i'm sayin
        I'll be at the house waiting on them.... Like I said it's a waste of time. But of course that's all you guys want to do is waste my time.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
          Never take the blame. All I can say. Especially when you've done nothing.

Oh and don't smoke weed it's bad for you.
          People don't go through all of that when they haven't done anything. I believe a single word you say, you've proven yourself to be a bold faced liar. As far as this board is concerned, you're guilty of everything you've denied.

Comment

I hear someone is going to show up tonight, but that's just what i hear, might not want that gun in the house when they do is all i'm sayin
            I think I'll give her a call tomorrow though and let her know whats happening and how much I'm being harassed. The court won't care if I didn't pay a bet or not. They'll care about the threats that have been made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
              People don't go through all of that when they haven't done anything. I believe a single word you say, you've proven yourself to be a bold faced liar. As far as this board is concerned, you're guilty of everything you've denied.
              LOL so whos the one with my records? That would clarify everything.

Comment

• Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I think I'll give her a call tomorrow though and let her know whats happening and how much I'm being harassed. The court won't care if I didn't pay a bet or not. They'll care about the threats that have been made.
                  you probably should let the courts know you claim to have a firearm in your home to defend yourself, probably a good idea

Comment

you probably should let the courts know you claim to have a firearm in your home to defend yourself, probably a good idea
                    Doesn't make it true. Where is the proof Matt?

For all you know they could all be registered in my dads name and be out on the farm at the moment. Just food for thought

Then again I could have a pistol in my dresser. Who knows. You need proof though.

Comment

LOL so whos the one with my records? That would clarify everything.
                      Dallas County?

Comment

That is all though.... Nothing more and my probation wont be revoked.

I've done my all 82 hours of my community service.

I've taken the mothers against drunk driving course.

I've taken the substance abuse course.

I've taken the evaluation classes.

I've made all of my court fee payments

I've made all of my probation payments up to date.

I've passed every drug test given.

I've done nothing wrong and worth violating my probation over. End of story.
                        Are you kidding me? The only thing a probation officer cares about is the one time you screw up so they can send you to back to court to see what sort of trouble you get in from there.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Nobody said the courts give a damn about you welching on a bet.

I haven't seen a single threat posted. Only in your mind...
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Doesn't make it true. Where is the proof Matt?

For all you know they could all be registered in my dads name and be out on the farm at the moment. Just food for thought
                            That's for the cops to prove, but once you've stated you have one, then a warrant will be pretty easy to obtain. Then they can search the entire house and even if it isn't your's, if one is in the home you live in, you are violating your probation.

Comment

Dallas County?
                              I thought you paid to have information like that? I know the truth it's you guys who don't.

Comment

That's for the cops to prove, but once you've stated you have one, then a warrant will be pretty easy to obtain. Then they can search the entire house and even if it isn't your's, if one is in the home you live in, you are violating your probation.
                                Awh shucks!!! Wasting your time and mine as well as DPD.

Comment

Working...
                                X