X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ever get wheels? I saw a set of these with tires for $200 yesterday

Comment

Where at?

I did get some oem ds1 motorsport wheels, but I'm always looking for more. Depends on what style m pars those are, the OEM and OEM size reps are too much offset for my car, but they do make ones in the correct offset.

Also, I'll have an update this weekend. Haven't really touched the car due to the newborn and being laid off, but now I have some cash to dump in this thing. First is to finish the exterior restore (trim, mouldings, window cowl, hood/bumper repaint). The interior is stripped and I'll be ordering my recaro seats and roll bar soon.
      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
        Where at?

I did get some oem ds1 motorsport wheels, but I'm always looking for more. Depends on what style m pars those are, the OEM and OEM size reps are too much offset for my car, but they do make ones in the correct offset.

Also, I'll have an update this weekend. Haven't really touched the car due to the newborn and being laid off, but now I have some cash to dump in this thing. First is to finish the exterior restore (trim, mouldings, window cowl, hood/bumper repaint). The interior is stripped and I'll be ordering my recaro seats and roll bar soon.
        Trim? Mouldings? I thought this was a track car? That stuff just adds weight and drag. Strip it to bare metal and krylon it! LOL!

Comment

Has to be petty too. When I'm done it'll be around 2800lbs with a heater and ac and will still look good. It's still going to be street driven, maybe I should change the title too "street driven weekend track car build".
          Ded

Comment

Hansonsammichmobile

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Update:

I'm buying this today.

Ded

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                You ever get wheels? I saw a set of these with tires for $200 yesterday

That's a damn good deal. Best looking wheels BMW ever made.

Comment

Yeah, he texted me about them, even sent some pics. They were e38 fittiment though, so the fronts had the wrong offset and would stick out like cholo wheels.
                  Ded

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

This is what it looks like right now, same wheels, except it's lower and only has 2 doors. I'll post some new pics after we get into the new house.

Ded

Comment

Ded

Comment

That yours?
                          Looks clean as fuck!

Comment

Not yet, I'm just posting inspiration. It will look almost the same though.
                            Ded

Comment

I love the color but I can't get down on 6 spokes. Go for the LMs

Comment

Might, I'm going to stick with the ds1s (the silver ones in the picture above) for now. Those k1s (6 spoke) above are the go to track wheel though and they weigh like 16-17lbs.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X