Who's voting out Cornyn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's voting out Cornyn?

I'm interested to see where everyone is.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

<<<<<

Raises hand

Comment

Here.

Comment

Yup. Fucker.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Hell yes. I'm voting for Stovall. Texas has a shot at having some fired up Senators in Washington!

FYI folks, early voting is happening right now. And vote for Debra Medina for State Comptroller.

Comment

So Stovall or Stockman? I'm leaning towards Stovall.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

fuck that dude...i hope he gets thrown out on his ass

Comment

I've been searching for a simple link that would list candidates and their stances but can't find anything. Halp?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  I've been searching for a simple link that would list candidates and their stances but can't find anything. Halp?
                  Here's local endorsements for tea party.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Here's local endorsements for tea party.

http://northtexasteaparty.org/voter-guides-2014/

They're endorsing Abbott? Gotta be fucking kidding me.

Comment

Lou Gigliotti is running for the 4th congressional district.

I'd vote for him if I could.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        They're endorsing Abbott? Gotta be fucking kidding me.
                        Why wouldn't they? He's a constitutional conservative, which is what the Tea Party is all about. They sure as heck won't back Wendy Davis and none of the other candidates have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          Why wouldn't they? He's a constitutional conservative, which is what the Tea Party is all about. They sure as heck won't back Wendy Davis and none of the other candidates have a chance.

His war against single fathers comes to mind, as well as his failure to do anything about insurance companies owing Texans hundreds of millions of dollars and his Bible thumping legislative bullshit. He also made his fortune by getting injured, then turned around and put caps on others doing the same thing he did. That guy is one of the biggest pieces of shit in office in this state.

Comment

The real shame is the governor spot is going to come down to that shitbag Abbott versus Wendy "screwed my way through Harvard" Davis.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I voted against Cornyn.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X