No announcement yet.

Who's voting out Cornyn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davis is trailing by a mile according to all the poles. She doesn't have a chance being 11 points behind.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

But don't get complacent and let her sneak up.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Dave586 View Post
        I think we are just fucked no matter what.

I'm voting for Abbott - just because he isn't a democrat - and maybe he will do something good - maybe he will be able to keep the liberals from breaching the walls.

Davis - I have a feeling she is going to get it. Abbott just doesn't have any "appeal" He doesn't cause anyone to get all fired up and excited. People vote for the person they are excited with - Davis has that going for her.
        Don't fucking bet on it.

Comment

Davis is trailing by a mile according to all the poles. She doesn't have a chance being 11 points behind.

The FIX is in, No Matter what the Citizens of the USA want The filthy Gold Digging Slut will win.

"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes." (Joseph Stalin)

She got the backing of the Commy Media, TV, Movie Studios, News Outlets, Internet, ETC. all owned by the same.

Comment

Originally posted by otrtruckpro View Post

The FIX is in, No Matter what the Citizens of the USA want The filthy Gold Digging Slut will win.

"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes." (Joseph Stalin)

She got the backing of the Commy Media, TV, Movie Studios, News Outlets, Internet, ETC. all owned by the same.
            Damn, son. Are there any extreme right buzzwords you haven't managed to spill out of your mouth?

Comment

Ugh i guess abbot

This is the last day so who else? Somebody else said Medina so I looked her up and ill vote for her today

But who else to vote for today? After work im going to head on over to the polls

What are the most fiscally conservative people on the ballot this time around? It feels weird leaving so many places blank but i will if have to
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Ugh i guess abbot

This is the last day so who else? Somebody else said Medina so I looked her up and ill vote for her today

But who else to vote for today? After work im going to head on over to the polls

What are the most fiscally conservative people on the ballot this time around? It feels weird leaving so many places blank but i will if have to
                Just vote for any Republican, that is the opposite of what the sheep do.

And remember, when it comes to Davis, you don't get to fuck her if you vote for her.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Damn, son. Are there any extreme right buzzwords you haven't managed to spill out of your mouth?
                  Not My Words!
                  Just Copy and Paste from The LA Times:

Comment

LATimes, great source for fecal matter.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

No vote on Cornyn here...

mardyn

Comment

I voted for Stockman.

Comment

I voted for SECEDE Kilgore! LOL! I had to I just had to do it
                          WH

Comment

stovall

Comment

Stovall here as well.

Comment

Republicans have a large, 8-point advantage among voters in states with Senate races, according to a new Washington Post/ABC News poll released Tuesday.

Democrats hold a slight edge in the overall generic congressional ballot. But in the key battle for the Senate, Republicans lead the generic ballot by a 50-42 margin in states with a 2014 Senate race.

Republicans need to pick up six seats in November to retake control of the Senate, something that could instantly make President Barack Obama a lame duck president of sorts in his last two years.

Overall, 36 Senate seats are up in 2014: Twenty-one seats are currently held by a Democratic incumbent and 15 seats are held by a Republican.

The new poll doesn't provide any insight into specific Senate races, but polls have shown that the chamber is ripe for a Republican takeover. Republicans are already very likely to win open Senate seats in South Dakota and West Virginia, deep red states where long-time Democratic incumbents are retiring.

Meanwhile, there are clear opportunities for pickups in Alaska, Louisiana, Arkansas, Michigan, Montana, North Carolina, and New Hampshire. The only competitive states Republicans need to defend are the seats of Minority Leader Sen. Mitch McConnell in Kentucky and a Georgia seat to be vacated by the retiring Sen. Saxby Chambliss.

The new Washington Post/ABC poll showed that Democrats' perceived advantage on key issues is not carrying over to a structural advantage on the ballot. Voters trust Democrats more than Republicans on handling health care (44-36), immigration (44-36), energy policy (43-35), and helping the middle class 47-34).

But Obamacare remains deeply unpopular with the public. Only 38% approve of how Obama is implementing the federal health-care law, while 57% disapprove.

Comment

Working...
                                X