Out with the old in with the new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
    You may not even care about looks, but it bugged the shit out of me how my aftermarket lights, bumper cover, and header panel all fit together. A few washers for the lights will make the front end look a helluva lot cl

The bumper cover/fender lines, shit, that's another story. My GT repro cover was waaaaaay off. Enlarging some holes, fighting back and worth while using Clecos and a Heat Gun, lots of cuss words, a 12-pack, and I'm still not really happy with that.
    Thanks for the info it's on my check list care more about just getting it back on the road right now and I still have to paint it to.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      Nice!!!
      Thanks I got the air bubbles out that u can see in the pic looks a lot better now that there gone

Comment

What size turbos? And CI?

Comment

Whats the air tank for?

Comment

Man.. It this the same car that beat OCII, TWICE?
            Lol

Looks damn good jay!

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
              What size turbos? And CI?
              On3 76's and it's a 6.0 with rod bolts. Has already made 1000 to the wheels going to turn it up more in a few weeks going for 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                Whats the air tank for?
                It for the boost controller. Instead of running CO2 I run air works real good use it on a lot of car at the shop (Hpp)

Comment

Cool build big power, nice to see the on3 turbos working out.

Comment

Originally posted by FOKAI View Post
                    Cool build big power, nice to see the on3 turbos working out.
                    Thanks. Haven't had any problem at all with the turdos

Comment

got it going last night going to get ready for the dyno very soon just have small things to do to it now before soon track time.

Comment

Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post
                        got it going last night going to get ready for the dyno very soon just have small things to do to it now before soon track time.
                        Damn your IQ config is so diff from mine, mine revolves around fastest lap, last lap, predictive lap times, etc, is boost fuel pressure?
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          Damn your IQ config is so diff from mine, mine revolves around fastest lap, last lap, predictive lap times, etc, is boost fuel pressure?
                          No it's in kpa trying to get it to show boost. Yeah I don't do lap times lol straight lines for me. Have 2 other setting that show other things for street and just 1 for the track.

Comment

Going on the dyno tomorrow shooting for 1000+ will put the graph up when were done. Can't wait to start tuning with the holley and see how it go's

Comment

Awesome. About time.

Which Holley do you have?
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Holley Hp. will after 4 years of 800-1000hp a rod broke. But got a alum 5.3 sunday and it will be in the car next month.

Comment

Working...
                                X