No announcement yet.

FATHERFORD's 2014 Mustang GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Dad is too damn cool to have died so young.

Comment

Sorry about your loss. With that said very cool dad and build you are doing. Good looking car.
      1997 viper gts
      1986 turbo mustang
      1987 Buick grand national
      1972 nova

Comment

Damn... Sorry about your folks.

Comment

Ran the car Friday night at Royal purple Raceway. 84 degrees and 90%+ humidity. I was really impressed with the mustang, as the most the other vettes, camaros, and mustangs were running in the low 13's at a lower MPH. One thing I learned today is that I never turned the advanced trac off completely. It felt like the car was bogging down to me.

only modifications were:
          Steeda billet lower control arms
          Steeda Adjustable Panhard bar
          Ford Racing P Springs
          Koni Adjustables
          Nitto NT05 305's
          Magnaflow 3" catback
          SCT X4 canned 93 tune

Last edited by FATHERFORD; 09-07-2014, 01:56 AM.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

How do you like those NTO5?
            Last edited by wickedblkgt; 09-07-2014, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Consistant times.
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Sorry about the loss of your parents, and that is one awesome car you have there.

Comment

Still waiting for parts to get in from LRS and HPP, but this past weekend I went up to Waco and picked up some California Special fog lights and their billet shorty antenna.

Friday, I'll be there to put my car on LRS's dyno so we can get a before and after hellion system on a stock motor/transmission. Then we plan for me to go back after the built engine/transmission.
                  "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

Comment

Hope you have better luck w/ your shorty antennae than I did.
                    Lost probably 75% + of reception. "Long on looks, short on performance."

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pencil View Post
                      Hope you have better luck w/ your shorty antennae than I did.
                      Lost probably 75% + of reception. "Long on looks, short on performance."
                      i was still picking up houston stations in college station when I drove it up to waco. About the same before.

Comment

Sucks about your parents, I've lost my mom, 2nd mom (best friend's mom) and my grandma in that order to cancer so I know how bad it sucks. It's not something I'd wish on just about anyone. That's awesome that your dad wanted you to honor him that way, and by the looks of it you're going ALL out. HPP is only about 15-20 minutes from my house, let me know when you're going up there cause I'd love to check out the car and say hi.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Went to LRS this past Friday. Jmac wanted to place my car on the dyno to get a base line and to load a SVE tune on the car. I don't remember the numbers but it picked up a good amount, and the transmission shifting was awesome. Just sad I only put about 60 miles on the tune before I put the car on the lift Friday night and started tearing it apart.

Got a lot done to the car, but caught my wife's cold and it put me out of commission by Saturday evening.

Hope to "finish" the car next weekend. Then towing it up to HPP.

Comment

So got 90% of the turbo system installed. Then took it mostly back apart and dropped the car off at HPP.

Welded up the oil drain fittings into the pan, and wrapped the headers(my first time ever to wrap).

Also..buy an aftermarket k-member, you can get the top starter bolt back in.

Nothing in this kit is made for someone with large hands.

My fabricated 9"

And that inter cooler sure does look mean.

Comment

Damn you are moving! Looking good

Comment

Manny hopes 4-5 weeks. Depends on the machine shop. I think most of the parts are already in.

I'm really debating on going ahead and buying some 67mm turbos instead of the 62's.

Comment

Working...
                                X