FATHERFORD's 2014 Mustang GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block is in!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

that looks purdy

Comment

Very cool. Something to pass on generation to generation for sure.

Will you adopt me?! Jk!!!! LOL. Impressive to say the least.

Comment

Where is the engine?

Here she is

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

Comment

Look closely.... my late 14 had 15 parts....even the heads!

Should be getting more pics today with the engine built. Then Monday engine and trans are going in the car.

Comment

How big are you going on the valves? Factory cams?
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                  How big are you going on the valves? Factory cams?
                  I can't remember the valve sizes. Stock cams.

Comment

Comment

Comment

It looks hideous, drop it off at my house and I'll dispose of it for you... hell, cause I think you seem like a nice enough guy, just call HPP and tell them I'm coming to get it for you, that way you don't need to waste gas or time on it and I'll make sure it never bothers anyone else again......

Cause I'm a nice guy and shit.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Nice progress.
                          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

now i cant wait to here the blow off valves

Comment

Picking it up either saturday or monday.. Manny thinks he will start tuning today.

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Working...
                                X