No announcement yet.

Miata + 10k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are getting there, that looks to be a fun little ride.

Comment

I think i saw this miata yesterday, on george bush maybe?

Comment

No it hasn't flown to far north of 20 yet. Tonight I got some good drive time in from Hachie to GP to watch Mad Max. Ran very well.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I'm digging it!
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

You have a twin on the north side then.. I figured the black hardtop was specific to your vehicle, but it see one just like it in Carrollton regularly .

Comment

The CF spoiler should be what sets it apart. They just started making those and I doubt anyone has it. Yeah there are a few of the club editions out there. Black top, mirrors, nose piece and rear diffuser.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

19 tunes later and she is running like a champ. Guy sent me tunes until 3am one night. Sooooo new BFF vendor buddy from Skunk2/ Kraftworks flat out hooked me up on their new line of parts. I told him I would install and review them for him. Both look to be really well made. My tuner has pulled 275 at the wheels for one guy. This header should add 15 or more to that number. I also have a whole set of gauges rolling in, one digital OBD2 set up and a new boost gauge. I have a Mustang saleen pod that will work on the dash but can not figure out what I would want as the second gauge since my Scangauge2 covers everything but boost. I ordered a low profile billet mount that I may use instead of the Mustang set up as it is just for a single gauge. I just got to get motivated to go back to work on it. Hell it sat for three months jacking with the tune and SC set up. It is fun as hell to drive though. I am off the next two days so we shall see. Coils should be easy to install.

Possible gauge set up, but may be going a different direction. Damn pod was 80 bucks delivered.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Lets hope after I get the fronts on, I can get another inch out of her in the back. A tad low for my tastes.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Nice!
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Came out pretty well and drives like a champ.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I always thought these were bitch cars, but I dig the shit out of this one.

Comment

Did a little coil over work today and got it up to 12 5/8 in the back and 12 3/8 front. Swapped back to a stock rear sway and it rides even better. Then I undertook the gauge mount. Wired my new gauge into the harness on the back of the cluster so it dims with the dash. New gauge was showing 12psi at 7k. Almost done with it! It is just nice to be driving it more. Oh and the oil change was meh. Jack here, pull this plate, reach over here, wipe up oil everywhere. When I asked how much a synthetic change was at the kwik kar the other day they quoted me 100.00. I just laughed. Autozone has Mobile 1 5 quarts and a filter for like 33.00. I need to buy some more at that price. 5w-20 looks like beer almost!

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Looks pretty good. One of favorite to test drive when I work for Mazda. I can imagine this one is more peppy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

This has me looking at the mazdaspeeds again. I really like it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Come stretch it's legs at the autocross in a couple of weeks. Looking good!
                                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                                X