Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        Now its time to spruce up the trim.

Yep that's next.

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        Is that plasti dip?

Yes. Figured I'd give it a shot.

Comment

Well not much happened this weekend. Waiting on parts to get delivered.

Did get my vacuum block from upr in today.

New headlights are in the mail. Haven't been driving the car much cause of heating issues. Need to work on getting heat out of the engine area. Thought about spacing the hood in the back.

But little by little it comes together.

Comment

I wouldnt figure with that radiator and stock clutch fan you would have heat issues.

When i lived down there with a cheap brass 3 core and 160 thermostat it never got warm.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              I wouldnt figure with that radiator and stock clutch fan you would have heat issues.

When i lived down there with a cheap brass 3 core and 160 thermostat it never got warm.

Yea I am shocked by that myself. The car isn't over heating but that motor is putting out a shit ton of heat. Melted the vacuum lines twice now. I've reroute them to be as far away from anything hot and even covered them with wire loom over them.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                Yea I am shocked by that myself. The car isn't over heating but that motor is putting out a shit ton of heat. Melted the vacuum lines twice now. I've reroute them to be as far away from anything hot and even covered them with wire loom over them.
                Have you checked the timing ?
                07 GT500
                05 SRT10
                88 turbocoupe T-bird
                93 Cobra
                86 coupe
                Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                  Have you checked the timing ?

No not yet. Me and my buddy started talking about that and that's what we're gona try first. Just need some time from work and family to get to it.

Comment

Car looks awesome keep up the good work

Comment

Blackouts 93' ratstang build.

Got new headlights in finally. Went with one piece lights really like the look of them. And got them on today. Still need to drop the tank and do the sending unit so I can see how much gas I don't have. Was trying to work out a deal for a s trim but that fell through so I'm just waiting now.
                      Last edited by Blackout; 04-12-2015, 08:00 PM.

Comment

So I didn't like the green. It just wasn't doing it for me. So today I stripped all the plasti dip off that was a huge pain in the ass. Then I cleaned it up and repainted it black.

Picked up some bbk headers yesterday from whiteboy so looking forward to putting those on.

Comment

Missing freeze plugs, plus running really hot......hmmmm?

Comment

I have a timing light and a piece of chalk if you need a hand checking the timing.
                            WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                              Missing freeze plugs, plus running really hot......hmmmm?

Well it's not missing any freeze plugs now. Just when I first got it. I figured it out. Had the idle set to high.

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                              I have a timing light and a piece of chalk if you need a hand checking the timing.

Thanks for the offer. I have a timing light also that has an RPM reader and voltage output. But I might take you up on the help.

So haven't updated for a little bit. Finally got the headers on. That was a fucking pain.

Also got an MSD rotor cap to help dress things up and replace the old one.

Also starting to work on other little things. Like why the radio hasn't worked since I got the car. It turns on and what not but no sound. So I pulled it out and I think I have found the problem.

Comment

The cat got behind the dash and chewed the wiring?

Comment

Working...
                                X