Twin 64 thunderbirds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin 64 thunderbirds.

Saw Scott MC's 65 and figured I would show off the two 64's in my family. They both belong to my mom. My dad and I conspired to get the convertible for her as a Christmas present, and the coupe will be shown on Misfit Garage. Didn't realize there were any fans of these cars on here.

The 64 Landau is by far the nicer of the two as they currently sit. Has something like 30K miles on it. Still had a lot of the original hoses and stickers on it. Got the signatures of the Misfit Garage cast in the trunk. It's currently a weekend cruiser

This one is going to be great once we're finished with it. It's a 100% rust free 64 Convertible. It's my moms unicorn car and I spotted it last christmas. Got together with my Dad and we got it for her. Came with a completely rebuilt 390, rebuilt FMX, all chrome pieces, etc. Thus far we have rebuilt the entire steering system, HVAC box, got the engine bay painted, engine and transmission installed. Waiting on some cooler weather to fire it up and do the paint work.

Hell yea! Going pink on the vert? Might need you to grab me a few pics of the AC pully configuration, been a pain in my ass for a bit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      Hell yea! Going pink on the vert? Might need you to grab me a few pics of the AC pully configuration, been a pain in my ass for a bit now.
      Yep, vert is pink. My mom has a model of one that she made about 15 years ago, painted pink. We are trying to make that full sized. Sure thing on the pics, what all do you need?

Comment

Working...
      X