The Militia is coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Militia is coming

Sorry I always forget how to embed. I am very impressed with the comments, very little e warrior and a lot of people just trying to educate.

Very rare to see someone who would make a video like that actually listen and respond to the comments in a somewhat open manner. He actually changed the title of the video to reflect what was actually going on instead of being lead by the chain of his confirmation bias.

He definitely got schooled in the comment section.

Comment

That was the North Texas Jeep club and their back the blue convoy.

Event by NTJC Community Events on Saturday, July 16 2016 with 1.3K people interested and 978 people going. 518 posts in the discussion.

It ended up raising just over $40k.

Comment

I think I passed some of those jeeps on 635 Saturday afternoon. Was wondering what that was about.

Comment

I went to this event, was an awesome show of support. We were at the front of the convoy, and made our way to Dpd headquarters in downtown. There was around 800 to 1000 jeeps from all over the state. We got back near northwest highway going back, and there was still a line of jeeps going downtown!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            I think I passed some of those jeeps on 635 Saturday afternoon. Was wondering what that was about.
            They do some kind of event pretty much every weekend but this was their biggest.

Comment

Working...
            X