No announcement yet.

Beto running for Gov?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over the last few weeks I have talked to several people that fled California. All of them were like "fuck that place and those liberal ass voters". Hopefully, most of them remember why they moved away to begin with. When I visited San Fran 15 years ago that place was pretty cool. It is sad to see what has happened out there.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        Over the last few weeks I have talked to several people that fled California. All of them were like "fuck that place and those liberal ass voters". Hopefully, most of them remember why they moved away to begin with. When I visited San Fran 15 years ago that place was pretty cool. It is sad to see what has happened out there.
        It sounds great on paper but what's considered as a conservative in most of California would be very left of center for Texas. They might vote conservative initially but they'll also vote for more "reasonable" candidates like Beto over someone polarizing like Allen West.

There are some actual conservatives in the state but they are going to be in rural areas where they don't have to deal with stepping over homeless people on their way to starbucks every morning so they aren't the ones moving to Texas.

Comment

Beto would welcome virtually any and all federal mandates to be implemented in Texas. I still think this sack of shit will win the election, although I seriously hope I’m wrong.

Comment

I don't care once ounce about anything positive that betaboy could do for our state. He hates guns and that is all I need to know to hate him. He needs a skateboard planted edgewise across the back of his neck.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Beto would welcome virtually any and all federal mandates to be implemented in Texas. I still think this sack of shit will win the election, although I seriously hope I’m wrong.
              And that's how the GOP needs to campaign. Beto will be an empty suit just parroting whatever Biden/Harris/Pelosi tell him to say. Texas didn't vote for Biden, we don't want his lap dog as our governor.

Comment

Working...
              X