DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch

The Back Porch General Discussions for topics that don't belong in other forums.

Old 05-20-2022, 09:53 AM   #21
Murph Tang
Time Served

check in every day. as above my life is boring and nobody cares about my lowrider suburban build anyway.

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Last edited by Murph Tang; 05-20-2022 at 10:10 AM.
Murph Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 09:57 AM   #22
scootro
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
To be fair, Tyler said it's a good idea but he was/maybe still is going through some shit... give him some time. This forum only exists cause he's a bad ass.
i call bullshit! ain't that fuckin hard to send a mass email
scootro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 12:24 PM   #23
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex ®
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph Tang View Post
check in every day. as above my life is boring and nobody cares about my lowrider suburban build anyway.

I'm interested?
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 01:57 PM   #24
The King
Lifer

On another note I did take the now 20-year-old Mach 1 for a drive today on the PGBT and found that I haven’t forgotten how to drive a manual.
The King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 02:36 PM   #25
4bangen
©4bangen©

I ordered $400 in turbo ranger parts yesterday.
4bangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 06:13 PM   #26
bird_dog0347
Punk Ass Douche
VIP Member

I still Venmo my weekly payments to Kevin based on the invoices for the work completed the previous week... Lots going on, just not a lot of good shit to show just yet... but soon.

Stevo
bird_dog0347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 06:28 PM   #27
txstangnut
Lifer

still lurk just not much to say.
txstangnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 05:46 AM   #28
Stephen
Extremely custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram57ta View Post
How you gonna post some shit like that without offering some to everyone? Seems a bit selfish to me.
I’m a selfish piece of shit!!

Old 05-21-2022, 01:17 PM   #29
Stephen
Extremely custom title

Should let Rodnay out of his cage. He will get some people posting again
Old 05-21-2022, 02:08 PM   #30
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex ®
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Should let Rodnay out of his cage. He will get some people posting again
Only Tyler can do that or one of the Admins, maybe. I'm not even sure any of those peeps still post or care too. I really don't care one way or the other, but he got semi-perma banned for doxing people and spreading mis-truths that could have cost people their jobs and even legal shit, and it was being done to him too.

It seems to me that those people don't post on social media either anymore. My true feelings on the peeps that have left is that most have family's and their hectic family stuff, soccer, bball, tennis, baseball, softball tourneys, people just don't have time to post here and most jobs have clamped down on certain website to visit and most wouldn't want their employee's know about this place since it is the wild west of the internet.
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 02:50 PM   #31
BradM
Bad Santa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Modena View Post
Only Tyler can do that or one of the Admins, maybe. I'm not even sure any of those peeps still post or care too. I really don't care one way or the other, but he got semi-perma banned for doxing people and spreading mis-truths that could have cost people their jobs and even legal shit, and it was being done to him too.

It seems to me that those people don't post on social media either anymore. My true feelings on the peeps that have left is that most have family's and their hectic family stuff, soccer, bball, tennis, baseball, softball tourneys, people just don't have time to post here and most jobs have clamped down on certain website to visit and most wouldn't want their employee's know about this place since it is the wild west of the internet.
Are you on social media? Or did you intend to say social security?
BradM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 04:33 PM   #32
AnthonyS
Lifer

The stories of demise are greatly exaggerated.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 06:27 PM   #33
Sean88gt
Avenge Me!

I pop in and out. Between constant work, long hours, family obligations, and just general life bullshit, it seems less critical.

I did just buy my daughter her first mustang.
Sean88gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 07:12 PM   #34
ram57ta
Lifer

Quote:

I can assure you Rodney is alive and well.
ram57ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 12:05 AM   #35
Gasser64
Lifer

Quote:

Hey mike did that to me and nobody semi perma-banned him for it. I thought it was funny until my boss (at the time) went through a phase where he was dragging the internet checking up on everybody. He was an old boomer and he thought the stuff being posted was real. Actually looked like it was going to get me in some serious trouble, so I did what I had to do and it was enough to convince him yall were just a bunch of clowns not worth listening to lol

Probably saved my job. If I'd have gotten fired over that shit, Mike would have made an emergency trip to the dentist shortly afterwards. No tough guy act just straight facts. Hey sometimes in life you have to. You all know that. But yeah these days I think doxing has become a real crime, back then I don't think the law had caught up yet.
Old 05-22-2022, 07:12 AM   #36
BradM
Bad Santa

Mike just called me and said that you're a pussy if you don't come knock his teeth out now.
Old 05-22-2022, 09:40 AM   #37
Mike
Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasser64 View Post
Hey mike did that to me and nobody semi perma-banned him for it. I thought it was funny until my boss (at the time) went through a phase where he was dragging the internet checking up on everybody. He was an old boomer and he thought the stuff being posted was real. Actually looked like it was going to get me in some serious trouble, so I did what I had to do and it was enough to convince him yall were just a bunch of clowns not worth listening to lol

Probably saved my job. If I'd have gotten fired over that shit, Mike would have made an emergency trip to the dentist shortly afterwards. No tough guy act just straight facts. Hey sometimes in life you have to. You all know that. But yeah these days I think doxing has become a real crime, back then I don't think the law had caught up yet.
I’m happy to see you’re still here making shit up. You’re welcome to shoot me a PM and set something up if you want to make that opinion of yours a reality.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 10:05 AM   #38
BradM
Bad Santa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I’m happy to see you’re still here making shit up. You’re welcome to shoot me a PM and set something up if you want to make that opinion of yours a reality.
I just got off the phone with Justin, he said meet him at jitb in Lawton.
Old 05-22-2022, 10:08 AM   #39
Mike
Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
I just got off the phone with Justin, he said meet him at jitb in Lawton.
Lawton sounds about right for him. Plenty of trailer parks in the area.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 10:20 AM   #40
BradM
Bad Santa

He said to be sure to bring your dick sucking shoes. I don't know what that means.

Tags
dfwm sez vote 4 beto, nay wants more trannys, need more lgbtq+ members, no svo=no dfwm, to many nays here