I'm sad to say this place seems like it's dying a slow death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Only Tyler can do that or one of the Admins, maybe. I'm not even sure any of those peeps still post or care too. I really don't care one way or the other, but he got semi-perma banned for doxing people and spreading mis-truths that could have cost people their jobs and even legal shit, and it was being done to him too.

It seems to me that those people don't post on social media either anymore. My true feelings on the peeps that have left is that most have family's and their hectic family stuff, soccer, bball, tennis, baseball, softball tourneys, people just don't have time to post here and most jobs have clamped down on certain website to visit and most wouldn't want their employee's know about this place since it is the wild west of the internet.
    Are you on social media? Or did you intend to say social security?

Comment

The stories of demise are greatly exaggerated.

Comment

I pop in and out. Between constant work, long hours, family obligations, and just general life bullshit, it seems less critical.

I did just buy my daughter her first mustang.

Comment

Only Tyler can do that or one of the Admins, maybe. I'm not even sure any of those peeps still post or care too. I really don't care one way or the other, but he got semi-perma banned for doxing people and spreading mis-truths that could have cost people their jobs and even legal shit, and it was being done to him too.

It seems to me that those people don't post on social media either anymore. My true feelings on the peeps that have left is that most have family's and their hectic family stuff, soccer, bball, tennis, baseball, softball tourneys, people just don't have time to post here and most jobs have clamped down on certain website to visit and most wouldn't want their employee's know about this place since it is the wild west of the internet.
          I can assure you Rodney is alive and well.

Comment

Hey mike did that to me and nobody semi perma-banned him for it. I thought it was funny until my boss (at the time) went through a phase where he was dragging the internet checking up on everybody. He was an old boomer and he thought the stuff being posted was real. Actually looked like it was going to get me in some serious trouble, so I did what I had to do and it was enough to convince him yall were just a bunch of clowns not worth listening to lol

Probably saved my job. If I'd have gotten fired over that shit, Mike would have made an emergency trip to the dentist shortly afterwards. No tough guy act just straight facts. Hey sometimes in life you have to. You all know that. But yeah these days I think doxing has become a real crime, back then I don't think the law had caught up yet.
            WH

Comment

Mike just called me and said that you're a pussy if you don't come knock his teeth out now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Hey mike did that to me and nobody semi perma-banned him for it. I thought it was funny until my boss (at the time) went through a phase where he was dragging the internet checking up on everybody. He was an old boomer and he thought the stuff being posted was real. Actually looked like it was going to get me in some serious trouble, so I did what I had to do and it was enough to convince him yall were just a bunch of clowns not worth listening to lol

Probably saved my job. If I'd have gotten fired over that shit, Mike would have made an emergency trip to the dentist shortly afterwards. No tough guy act just straight facts. Hey sometimes in life you have to. You all know that. But yeah these days I think doxing has become a real crime, back then I don't think the law had caught up yet.
                I’m happy to see you’re still here making shit up. You’re welcome to shoot me a PM and set something up if you want to make that opinion of yours a reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  I’m happy to see you’re still here making shit up. You’re welcome to shoot me a PM and set something up if you want to make that opinion of yours a reality.
                  I just got off the phone with Justin, he said meet him at jitb in Lawton.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    I just got off the phone with Justin, he said meet him at jitb in Lawton.
                    Lawton sounds about right for him. Plenty of trailer parks in the area.

Comment

He said to be sure to bring your dick sucking shoes. I don't know what that means.

Comment

I still pop in, haven't had anything post lately. Still own my 98, considering parting the car out. Having to deal with all the ass clowns on FB marketplace and groups doesn't exactly excite me and it's been far too long since I've looked at the corral, Svtperformance, etc to see if the classifieds are are still a thing.

Comment

I'm interested?
                          ok!

1993 Chevy Cheyenne Suburban. Use to be a flower hauler for a funeral home in Lewisville. I'm sure a dead body was probably transported at some point. Everything behind the driver's bench seat was removed and a platform was built to cover the second row floorboard to make it completely flat all the way back.

I bought it a long time ago and learned the lesson never to buy a vehicle at night. I didn't see it was smoking until next day during daylight. Anyway such is life. Pulled the 2bolt 350 and put in a rebuilt 350 4 bolt bore over .30 with a more aggressive cam. Headers, true dual exhaust, rebuilt tranny and rear end. Used it has my race hauler until I got a heavy jack up jeep that make it sway bad as a tow hauler. It was tucked in back of my warehouse until I decided to make it a low rider cruiser. Bell Tech drop 5/6. Bench seat has been redone. cowl hood and possibly paint in near future. Not too many lowered burbans out there.

Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Still have my Black Notch and Red vert. Yes, age is catching up to us and priorities change, but I sure hope this place hangs on!
                            Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

The reason this place is dying it’s because people on here are going way past just breaking balls with the shit talking. It’s kind of like a business when you runoff your customers you don’t have anything left. Worst part is they can dish it out but cry when they’re on the receiving end. Good talk.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I'm buying a rotisserie from a lady whose gearhead husband passed away. We'll see if I actually pull off the dream and strip/restore my Fox like I would like....

If so, I have no idea where I'll document it, but it will only be on one forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X