DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch > Hall Of Fame

View Poll Results: Should tags be allowed?
Yes. 59 56.19%
No. 44 41.90%
Fuck this poll, i'm going back to Canada 2 1.90%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2011, 12:32 AM   #121
Leah
aka The Cougar
VIP Member

FOR THE LAST TIME...WE CANNOT SEE WHO IS POSTING THEM!!You may now resume your normal programming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99
Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:40 AM   #122
grove rat
Lifer

just to back up Leah's post, she is a mod and i am a super mod and i cannot see who posts the tags. i might be assuming but i am sure the admins cant either
grove rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:44 AM   #123
idrivea4banger
My name is Carlos

i couldve sworn i saw a thread on here saying that the admins could see who posted tags. leah, calm down cougar...no one said mods unless youre an admin. grove haji, i may have read on here somewhere that the admins could see how made tags.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLX View Post
If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojohnny View Post
Because fuck you, that's why
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80coupe View Post
nice dick, Idrivea4banger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Modena View Post
......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Last edited by idrivea4banger; 02-08-2011 at 01:29 AM. Reason: you happy now grove rat??
idrivea4banger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:47 AM   #124
Leah
aka The Cougar
VIP Member

Haha! Don't make me break out the hormone pills! I'm not upset, I just wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99
Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:50 AM   #125
idrivea4banger
My name is Carlos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
Haha! Don't make me break out the hormone pills! I'm not upset, I just wanted to make sure everyone saw it.
im sure chili is saying the same thing.

dont ban me, miss cougar.
Quote:
If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-08-2011, 12:51 AM   #126
paul_376
Mexican Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to paul_376

what is going on here?
Old 02-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #127
grove rat
Lifer

first it was "i could've sworn i saw a thread" and then it was "i know i read on here"

which one was it?

and i am still standing by what i said about they cant see who post the tags
grove rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #128
Steve
Gone fishing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILK View Post
Dude!! Musclestang89's baby barely made it into this world and for some stupid motherfucker to say ni**ers raped his girl just doesnt fly with me. I am cool with you and think you are crazy/funny at times but if you think that kinda shit can continue I do not want any acquaintance with you and have lost any respect I ever had towards you. So yea MILK went sour!!

No shit!!
Agreed 100%. The tags need to go now, it's gone WAY over the line now with the comments about his daughter. And clearly someone doesn't care about the rules about the N word being used as previously warned. Some bans need to be handed out and the tags removed.
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:27 AM   #129
idrivea4banger
My name is Carlos

Quote:
Originally Posted by grove rat View Post
first it was "i could've sworn i saw a thread" and then it was "i know i read on here"

which one was it?

and i am still standing by what i said about they cant see who post the tags
a little bit of both achmed.....ill stand by my "i could've sworn" comment. lol didnt realize what i posted until you pointed it out. you keel me now??
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-08-2011, 05:08 AM   #130
OreoStang
just another trucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Agreed 100%. The tags need to go now, it's gone WAY over the line now with the comments about his daughter. And clearly someone doesn't care about the rules about the N word being used as previously warned. Some bans need to be handed out and the tags removed.
Agreed 100%. The tags have gotten out of hand. Get rid of them. And if it is possible to know who put these tags up ban these people for life. We screw with each other pretty hard but there is a line and it got crossed. Ban these assholes

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger
OreoStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:03 AM   #131
talisman

I think they need to go.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:15 AM   #132
Cooter
Lifer

wah, the tags raped my dog
Cooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:56 AM   #133
Steve
Gone fishing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
wah, the tags raped my dog
I'd think you agree if you got to see what was posted about Brandon's premee daughter that just came home from the hospital. Very classless shit talking about a baby being raped by N*****s and all that kinda shit.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:11 AM   #134
momo
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

i'd pay to be a VIP member, if DFWM gets rid of tags. i'm sure some others would too.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:22 AM   #135
Cooter
Lifer

Quote:
I'd think you agree if you got to see what was posted about Brandon's premee daughter that just came home from the hospital. Very classless shit talking about a baby being raped by N*****s and all that kinda shit.
didn't see it, I don't really pay attention to the lame tags... I contend it's people who don't want the tags who are posting up shit like that in order to get them taken away
Old 02-08-2011, 08:24 AM   #136
bcoop
Lifer

Quote:
What? Seriously? That's pretty fucked up. And he's always a nice guy, too. If I were to post something, something along those lines is somewhat expected. But he never fucks with anybody.

I originally said who cares, keep them, but they have been getting worse and worse since it originally came up. I think at this point, if it's degraded to that, they need to go. I can count on one hand the number of times I've posted tags, between here AND the old board. And it was never derogatory. Whoever is hiding behind tags, making comments about someone's kids, deserves a very public ass whooping. Too bad they can't find out who is doing it. I've got a few ideas, but I'll keep them to myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.
bcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:31 AM   #137
Cooter
Lifer

seems like they should be able to figure out who's posting them...

they have been getting worse since the people who get butt hurt about people tagging them started complaining about them... once people know they're getting under your skin, they're not going to quit.

and it is my contention that the anti-taggers are the ones posting the most extreme tags in order to get them removed from the board
Old 02-08-2011, 08:36 AM   #138
71chevellejohn
my Maserati does 185

Quote:

they have been getting worse since the people who get butt hurt about people tagging them started complaining about them... once people know they're getting under your skin, they're not going to quit.

and it is my contention that the anti-taggers are the ones posting the most extreme tags in order to get them removed from the board
this.

I said earlier(in this thread, I think) that they'll die down as soon as everybody quits crying about them.

Don't like them, don't read them.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:49 AM   #139
Steve
Gone fishing..

Quote:

The admins can tell who posts them. I don't care who is posting them or why, after what was said about his daughter they need to go now. A ton of them get made about me all the time and I've never said anything about it cuz they don't bother me, sometimes when they are creative they are even funny.

Ever since that last time when the warning of the N word being thrown around and losing the tag feature, it's gotten alot worse. It might be some anti-taggers, but I think it's the usual anti-conformists pushing the limits on purpose for bragging rights they got the tags removed.

Who ever is doing it, should be outted in public and the tags need to be taken away. Whomever made the tags about his daughter will get away with it because a admin just erased them and didn't follow through with the threat of taking them away as previously mentioned. So now they will just keep doing it because there is no follow through.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:52 AM   #140
ELVIS
Disturbingly Handsome

for the most part they are funny, but whoever is creating the hateful ones about women and children i would love to kick them in the throat.

god bless.

Tags
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, 0 gt 2 ♥ cock too, 289dumbass, 4 legs good - 2 legs bad, ass-tagged, daprez haz pink mittens, dfwmust tag, dont tag me bro!!!!!!, fucku tags r teh funnies, grape me some taggage, i like tags, i want jokes, ineedproof, keep me, leahs on the rag, lol u mad, mustangguy289 ♥ cock, no gunt lovin?, steve #1 bjj!!!!!!!!!, steve#1 bjj!!!!!!, tag haters are schweens, tag your it, tags are yummy, this tag blank in protest, ucan'tcmeimninjatag