No announcement yet.

Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All women deserve to be treated with respect, until said respect is lost.

It's all about good upbringing, some haz it, some don't

that was for Dennis

Comment

• good upbringing? hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        All women deserve to be treated with respect, until said respect is lost.

It's all about good upbringing, some haz it, some don't

that was for Dennis
        and era of upbringing. watch this......

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        good upbringing? hahaha
        may i ask your age/race?

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          There was nothing to hide behind.. it was meant to be funny... I was not scared of being caught.
          Then why not fess up when people were asking? I direct this to everyone who posted tags (especially the offensive ones).
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            and era of upbringing. watch this......

may i ask your age/race?

god bless.
            white/22. i respect people who i know and have done respectable things in their life, not random girls just because they have a pussy between their legs.

that's fucking idiotic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
              Then why not fess up when people were asking? I direct this to everyone who posted tags (especially the offensive ones).
              Nobody ever asked? I remember you asking who posted "itsallaboutleah.com" but that one was not me. I explained my tags to you and told you they were out of good humor knowing that you had a sense of humor and were not made with maliscous intent. I don't even remember posting 50% of the ones posted by another admin.

Am I the only who posted tags?
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                white/22. i respect people who i know and have done respectable things in their life, not random girls just because they have a pussy between their legs.

that's fucking idiotic.
                ive never met you, but i respect you for more than just the pussy between your legs.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                  Nobody ever asked? I remember you asking who posted "itsallaboutleah.com" but that one was not me. I explained my tags to you and told you they were out of good humor knowing that you had a sense of humor and were not made with maliscous intent. I don't even remember posting 50% of the ones posted by another admin.

Am I the only who posted tags?
                  Yeah lets throw somebody else under the bus too this thread is losing steam!
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    And lets not forget that everytime he said Cracker it was Ni**er, I stand by what I said, no class.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                      Yeah lets throw somebody else under the bus too this thread is losing steam!
                      BUFFALOHALTOM (93bluelx) is about to get steam rolled.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        ive never met you, but i respect you for more than just the pussy between your legs.

god bless.
                        ya and youre a chump for doing so

Comment

You must have come from some shitty upbringing.

Comment

if you see it that way. man i remember when i was 22 and had the world by the balls!

god bless.

Comment

• I respect everyone at first then some lose it and others don't

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                                I respect everyone at first then some lose it and others don't
                                welcome to the grown man club!!

god bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X