Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    if you see it that way. man i remember when i was 22 and had the world by the balls!
    For some odd reason, you just can't reason with kids when they are 16 to 28, they are as hard headed as hell.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
      I respect everyone at first then some lose it and others don't
      Exactly. You get a certain "pass" at first. You earn the right to have it taken away. Most stand up people operate and live their life that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
        For some odd reason, you just can't reason with kids when they are 16 to 28, they are as hard headed as hell.
        Hey, Whats wrong with 28 year olds?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          ya and youre a chump for doing so
          I've always said, "It's a great day when an idiot perceives me to be a chump."

I normally wind up taking his money and/or woman.

You see, you're not the first kid to confuse a man's respect/kindness for being a weak minded chump.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
            Nobody ever asked? I remember you asking who posted "itsallaboutleah.com" but that one was not me. I explained my tags to you and told you they were out of good humor knowing that you had a sense of humor and were not made with maliscous intent. I don't even remember posting 50% of the ones posted by another admin.

Am I the only who posted tags?
            I wasn't directing this specifically to you-sorry if it appeared that way. Like I said, it was directed to these people who are all the sudden coming out with the 'oh, I said this, but...' ONLY after they knew we could see them.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• I'm very reasonable. guess some people have a different definition of respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Hey, Whats wrong with 28 year olds?
                Not a GAWD damn thing.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  hey, whats wrong with 28 year olds?
                  <<<<<<< 26

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                    I've always said, "It's a great day when an idiot perceives me to be a chump."

I normally wind up taking his money and/or woman.

You see, you're not the first kid to confuse a man's respect/kindness for being a weak minded chump.
                    he said he respected me having never met me. i'm sure he was kidding, but how fucking stupid is that?

being respectful and respecting someone are two different things.

Comment

• << 13

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        I wasn't directing this specifically to you-sorry if it appeared that way. Like I said, it was directed to these people who are all the sudden coming out with the 'oh, I said this, but...' ONLY after they knew we could see them.

You guys are welcome to post every tag I've ever made. The only one I can even remember was a response to 2 other tags "elvis plays with dolls" and "they are action figures!" I put up "lolz @ action figures" or something as a tag since it was about the tags themselves. I think I was drunk when I did the other whopping one or two.

Comment

I'm very reasonable. guess some people have a different definition of respect.
                          so it would be reasonable for you to speak poorly of my old lady?

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

he said he respected me having never met me. i'm sure he was kidding, but how fucking stupid is that?
                            I know what he said. I also know Paul personally. He is one incredibly stand up dude.

I would not find it incredibly stupid even if I didn't know him. That is exactly how I go through life. My respect is there for anyone that crosses my path. I am one nice motherfucker, man.

However, pity will never come from me if a person decided to manipulate my respect and burn me.

Comment

god bless.
                              That isn't reasonable at all. I'd be terrified she'd put a high heel through my jugular.

Comment

god bless.
                                not at all, unless there was a reason to

Comment

Working...
                                X