Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just caught up with this thread...

Find it funny how Smurfette is the first one outed.

Anyway.... not one tag of ours has been deleted or changed.

It's funny, we profess to a wild west atmosphere here when certain people dish it out yet when someone gets butt-hurt there's a problem....

Whatever...

Here's more to piss off the masses...

Leahhaznothn2do
    Leahbutthurt
    Smurftits4evr

Comment

• Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
      Just caught up with this thread...

It's funny, we profess to a wild west atmosphere here when certain people dish it out yet when someone gets butt-hurt there's a problem....

Whatever...

I think I made that tag

I think I made that tag

Leahhaznothn2do
      Leahbutthurt
      Smurftits4evr

IMO smurfette has saggy tits.
      I think I made that tag...

Comment

Post of the week!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          So how many times did you use the "cooter is a gunt lover" tag???

LOL
          10-20? there was one night when it was on every thread, and I was trying to fill in the blanks! LOL
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

IMO smurfette has saggy tits.
            Pics so we can judge.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
              Pics so we can judge.
              See her profile.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                who are your friends on this site?
                Anyone who isn't a retard. Does retard sound like an accurate description of you, tucktard?

Comment

See her profile.
                  Maybe a better bra?
                  sigpic

Comment

Just caught up with this thread...

Whatever...

Leahhaznothn2do
                    Leahbutthurt
                    Smurftits4evr

Um, she wasn't the only one so don't make it look targeted. You were right there with her. So, answer me this-what's your problem with me or Chili? Pretty cheap if you ask me.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      Um, she wasn't the only one so don't make it look targeted. You were right there with her. So, answer me this-what's your problem with me or Chili? Pretty cheap if you ask me.
                      No, but if I read the thread right she was the first....

To be honest, I couldn't care less what is posted on a web site...
                      and some of the anti-smurfette tags were pretty fucking hilarious....
                      smrfethazapenis = classic

My beef is when she first came on here she had the usual newbie ribbing, which I get, but to be honest I think you were being more than a bit catty in multiple posts. To not even mention the voting\nomination stuff....
                      Whatever.... Its an internet board and I chock it up as such...

Also, I got nothing against Chili...

Anyway... My point is, if you bill the place as being a bit "wild", don't be surprised if you see stuff you don't like.

It's the reason I enjoy it here....

Comment

Anyway... My point is, if you bill the place as being a bit "wild", don't be surprised if you see stuff you don't like.

She's not suprised, she laughed about it.

Same reason people are getting outed about the tags they made..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          She's not suprised, she laughed about it.

Same reason people are getting outed about the tags they made..
                          touche
                          Last edited by Gargamel; 02-09-2011, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• So how's the weather in canada guys.

Comment

No, but if I read the thread right she was the first....

To be honest, I couldn't care less what is posted on a web site...
                              and some of the anti-smurfette tags were pretty fucking hilarious....
                              smrfethazapenis = classic

My beef is when she first came on here she had the usual newbie ribbing, which I get, but to be honest I think you were being more than a bit catty in multiple posts. To not even mention the voting\nomination stuff....
                              Whatever.... Its an internet board and I chock it up as such...

Also, I got nothing against Chili...

WTF are you talking about regarding the nomination stuff? Are you butthurt that YOU are the only one that nominated smurfette for the boobs category? I went with the majority-sorry she didn't make the list, but you can't blame me.

Also, let it be known that I have not made any tags against either one of you and will be happy to let you know who did to prove it. I don't hide behind anonymous tags like a fucking pussy.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                                Aww, it looks like Smurfette doesn't like me. Boohoo...

This is AWESOME! LOL

I find it interesting that I am "significant" enough to warrant a post. I did nothing to you but be female (I suppose) and since you are the "top" female on this board I guess you see new girls as competition?

It's ok..I have never gotten along well with chicks anyway..most tend to be back stabbing, jealous and catty.

Honestly..you should get out more. Put down the keyboard..there is a world out there.

I don't give a shit what you think of me...for the record.:wink1:
                                sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X