Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
    http://www.oakridgemilitary.com/cele...ry-school.html

I'm sad to say it, but the school has gone way down hill in the past few years from what I've heard from some of my old buddies. I'm still proud alumni, and enjoyed my years there.
    OK, then.
    When people mention that they have been to "a military academy", that usually means something like the Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, West Point.
    This? puleeze.
    Which brings up the next point of pathos:
    You indicated you were given the nickname "Hardcore" In a military academy. Trying to make it sound like some badass MFers gave you a nickname, when in fact it was some -at best- high school age kids calling you Hardcore.
    You might want to refrain from this story in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
      OK, then.
      When people mention that they have been to "a military academy", that usually means something like the Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, West Point.
      This? puleeze.
      Which brings up the next point of pathos:
      You indicated you were given the nickname "Hardcore" In a military academy. Trying to make it sound like some badass MFers gave you a nickname, when in fact it was some -at best- high school age kids calling you Hardcore.
      You might want to refrain from this story in the future.

So much hilarity.

Comment

• OP saw Taps one too many times?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
          It's not that I want to fight anyone for their opinion, it's the bandwagon people who are jealous that I'm good looking and in shape. They just can't get over that my tattoos are dumb, which I guess maybe they don't have any. lol I love haters!
          I still can't get over the fact that a grown man would type this nonsense.

Gold!!!!!
          Ded

Comment

• But he's so good look'n! You jelly sumbitches ran him off. Now he's going to start his own message board for butt chugging bro-dudes. www.blakeskitakesabrewskiinthetootski.com

Comment

• lmfao. Looks pretty hardcore:

Comment

• Those bitches don't even have a football program!
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• he woulda learned more about being a man at my HS in the middle of acres homes (da 44 for those in the know.) you cant be from there and be a sensitive pussy.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Wow.... I'm sorry I missed this one!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      he woulda learned more about being a man at my HS in the middle of acres homes (da 44 for those in the know.) you cant be from there and be a sensitive pussy.

god bless.
                      Or learn punctuation and capitalization...

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        Or learn punctuation and capitalization...
                        there, was a. shooting on punctuation day:?

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          lmfao. Looks pretty hardcore:

http://www.oakridgemilitary.com/index.html

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I'll bet 4 eyes is a hardcore motherfucker...
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Fuck a bunch of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                Chris Rock went there?

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X