Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post

I'm not your enemy Matt, you just needed to be called out for that bullshit you were pulling. We've bumped into each other half a dozen times since then, either one of us could have done something if it was really that big of a deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      She does have the honor of being the only person I've inserted into an Eminim song while doing karoke(while she was present and watching)at Pappas.
      Hollywood saw her naked, you should have tortured him abit more. lol.

Comment

• oh i was waving as a fat person, not the enemy

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Hollywood saw her naked, you should have tortured him abit more. lol.
          I'm shocked he could fit her in the back of a Volkswagon, much less have room to fuck her in there.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

oh i was waving as a fat person, not the enemy
            If I wasn't a born again pacifist I'd love to choke the shit outta you.

Comment

lmao

Comment

Damnit 10 character tags!!!

steve want smooshsmoosh matt

was perfect!

Comment

• Dude vadertt for president. His tags made my day.

Comment

• This thread already has the maximum number of tags and you are not allowed to edit any existing tags.
                    seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
                      Dude vadertt for president. His tags made my day.

Some refer to me as a "tag savant".
                      Ded

Comment

Son, is that Henry Rollins in your avatar, I believe it is and you know I'm a fan...

I could tell by his Einstürzende Neubauten logo tattoo
                        Last edited by Rick Modena; 02-10-2011, 01:16 PM.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• And the mighty mental and physical midget bcoop squeaks!

This what was wrong with Canada and also this site. It's "OK" for other assholes to spew pure bullshit and the foolish "click" swallows it like a 2 dollar hooker in the PI! When it played back on them, they get all pissy and upset and the ones that don't know a damn thing begin to chime in, such as your self-appointed know-it-all ass.

Canada was once a nice place before goddamn drama queens invaded the place and started with their stupidity. You assholes damn well know who you are, so it's senseless to hold roll call.
                          I've gone out of my way to help quite a few members on this board in the past and quite a few still here that I would hesitate to do so again. There are others here that that I've helped by taking money out of my pocket, fixed things and given them parts. I wouldn't piss on them if their ass were on fire for the lies and crap that I've found they've spoken.

Jeeze...............might as well be talking to a damn stray dog!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
                            And the mighty mental and physical midget bcoop squeaks!

This what was wrong with Canada and also this site. It's "OK" for other assholes to spew pure bullshit and the foolish "click" swallows it like a 2 dollar hooker in the PI! When it played back on them, they get all pissy and upset and the ones that don't know a damn thing begin to chime in, such as your self-appointed know-it-all ass.

Canada was once a nice place before goddamn drama queens invaded the place and started with their stupidity. You assholes damn well know who you are, so it's senseless to hold roll call.
                            I've gone out of my way to help quite a few members on this board in the past and quite a few still here that I would hesitate to do so again. There are others here that that I've helped by taking money out of my pocket, fixed things and given them parts. I wouldn't piss on them if their ass were on fire for the lies and crap that I've found they've spoken.

Yeah, this place is terrible. You should leave and not come back. That would show us.

Comment

Go die in a fire you wrinkled, retarded fuck.

Nice little rant there, about nothing that has anything to do with the thread, or the question that was asked. I guess that's the senility setting in. Pardon me, for completely disregarding the opinion that I'm a mental midget, coming from a grown adult who frequently says 'nanner nanner'
                              Last edited by bcoop; 02-10-2011, 01:32 PM.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Go back to Canada then, nobody seems to like you here, oh wait....
                                Originally posted by Nash B.
                                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                                X