• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
    so it's senseless to hold roll call.
    i'd like to see the roll call sheet.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Here

Comment

• Well that is a good way to get attention thrown your way. New turn in this thread.

Comment

• Over yonder.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            i'd like to see the roll call sheet.

god bless.
            x23

Comment

• Anyone else calling bullshit on Billy's 2000 join date? I with the group racing from the mid-late 90's, I trolled the site in 2000, signed up in late 2001, lost my login and registered in 2002. Billy was NOT here before me. Did he lie on his join date to make himself an "old schooler"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Anyone else calling bullshit on Billy's 2000 join date? I with the group racing from the mid-late 90's, I trolled the site in 2000, signed up in late 2001, lost my login and registered in 2002. Billy was NOT here before me. Did he lie on his join date to make himself an "old schooler"?
                Nearly everything that comes out of his mouth, is a lie. No surprise there. I've been around the board longer than Bill, FFS.

Comment

Anyone else calling bullshit on Billy's 2000 join date? I with the group racing from the mid-late 90's, I trolled the site in 2000, signed up in late 2001, lost my login and registered in 2002. Billy was NOT here before me. Did he lie on his join date to make himself an "old schooler"?

He went through a couple of screen names, claiming he forgot the password and had been on the old site longer. Who knows. 99% of what comes out of his mouth is bullshit.

Comment

I believe so, only a handful have the 2000 join date, Jose, Denny, Chris, etc. were the original members that used to meet at the "carwash", if he can answer which carwash, other than that he is lying, but then again does that come as a suprise, good catch Steve...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Hell, March of 2000 was when the old site was launched, I seriously doubt he was on there. It was towards the end of the month, too, like the 30th or something. H is right, there were only a few people with that join date.

Comment

• The man really has no scruples.

Comment

• Comment

The man really has no scruples.
                            $5 says he is on dictionary.com this very second, searching scuples.

Comment

The man really has no scruples.

Ah Damn you Silverback!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Hell, March of 2000 was when the old site was launched, I seriously doubt he was on there. It was towards the end of the month, too, like the 30th or something. H is right, there were only a few people with that join date.
                                Ya, it was like March 30th when it opened from the older board to this newer style. Remember the first board that had every thread on one page and the replies were just indented in below it? It was not too bad when it was only a handful of posts a day, but it got outdated real quick. That was between the email list and the board with this style set-up. That board was around from like 98 or 99. I think I first ran into some of these jackholes on the Corral as early as May of 1997, then the Dallas Area Corralers" started up.

Fucking shit! How long have we been doing this shit?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X