Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    $5 says he is on dictionary.com this very second, searching scuples.
    You got action.

I don't think he could remember "scruples" long enough to do the search.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      $5 says he is on dictionary.com this very second, searching scuples.
      It will take him awhile..

dickshunairee.com

dickshonahrie.com

etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Ya, it was like March 30th when it opened from the older board to this newer style. Remember the first board that had every thread on one page and the replies were just indented in below it? It was not too bad when it was only a handful of posts a day, but it got outdated real quick. That was between the email list and the board with this style set-up. That board was around from like 98 or 99. I think I first ran into some of these jackholes on the Corral as early as May of 1997, then the Dallas Area Corralers" started up.

Fucking shit! How long have we been doing this shit?!?!
        Too long Dennis, far too long

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          I believe so, only a handful have the 2000 join date, Jose, Denny, Chris, etc. were the original members that used to meet at the "carwash", if he can answer which carwash, other than that he is lying, but then again does that come as a suprise, good catch Steve...
          I never washed my car. That would have been the perfect time! Tan (Tphan), AL P, Christian (TheHead), GC2, Duffy, the other Mike, etc. What was that guy's name with the white foxbody GT that ran real good? Shit, he helped me out with a lot that I was stuck on back in the day and I can't even remember his name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            Too long Dennis, far too long
            Speaking of which, where the hell is Juiced 89LX (John, Jon, Jone)?

Comment

• Come to think of it, there is no way he could have been here that early. Otherwise Bella would have been on his nasty board whores list and she'd still be here waiting for him to die to get his fake mineral rights monies.

Comment

I never washed my car. That would have been the perfect time! Tan (Tphan), AL P, Christian (TheHead), GC2, Duffy, the other Mike, etc. What was that guy's name with the white foxbody GT that ran real good? Shit, he helped me out with a lot that I was stuck on back in the day and I can't even remember his name.
                I was part of that group too. The other "mike" is Mike Manis. He's still around as well. I'm not sure if the white GT you are referring to was JOHN's "puzzle" car or not, Christian also had a white GT.

Comment

Hes still around, he has a orange Z06 now and is still working for SKR, but not in Irving anymore...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    I was part of that group too. The other "mike" is Mike Manis. He's still around as well. I'm not sure if the white GT you are referring to was JOHN's "puzzle" car or not, Christian also had a white GT.
                    Mike Manis, is that the same Mike that had the turbo'd silver notch and sold it the cobra with plans for twins?
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I was at his shop yesterday. He works for Service King in Bedford. I talk to him regularly. We both grew up in Corpus and went to highschool together

Comment

Nah not the puzzle car, but I think the guy lived out somewhere like Ferris or something and was rarely around at GTGs, but made the usual stop on the web.

And no, it was not that stupid "Rev It" car either. I caught him at Sweetheart with an empty bottle. LOL!!! I don't think he was ever on the sight, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Mike Manis, is that the same Mike that had the turbo'd silver notch and sold it the cobra with plans for twins?
                          Yes sir. He's always gone through cars like crazy. He had a 01 Cobra converted to a 03/04, with a built motor and twins. Now it belongs to Redfirevert here on the board and just recently went mid 9's with more on tap.

Now Mike has a PRISTINE teal 93 Cobra he is building at TrueStreet Motorsports, built turbo motor and all that jazz. The car is so clean it looks like it had spent its whole life in a plastic bubble. Very nice car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Hes still around, he has a orange Z06 now and is still working for SKR, but not in Irving anymore...
                            Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            I was at his shop yesterday. He works for Service King in Bedford. I talk to him regularly. We both grew up in Corpus and went to highschool together
                            He is good people. There are some that are no longer on here that I'd really like to see posting again. Bryan too.

Comment

Yes sir. He's always gone through cars like crazy. He had a 01 Cobra converted to a 03/04, with a built motor and twins. Now it belongs to Redfirevert here on the board and just recently went mid 9's with more on tap.

Now Mike has a PRISTINE teal 93 Cobra he is building at TrueStreet Motorsports, built turbo motor and all that jazz. The car is so clean it looks like it had spent its whole life in a plastic bubble. Very nice car.
                              Mike is a good guy, loved that silver notch he had.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• We need the pic with Mike, Alan and the corn dog!

Comment

Working...
                                X