Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Nah not the puzzle car, but I think the guy lived out somewhere like Ferris or something and was rarely around at GTGs, but made the usual stop on the web.

And no, it was not that stupid "Rev It" car either. I caught him at Sweetheart with an empty bottle. LOL!!! I don't think he was ever on the sight, though.
    Yeah, that guy almost ran me off the road at California Crossing one night. Then his buddy in the "Looney Tunes" car nearly hit my car that same night. Good times! lol.

Comment

• done

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Mike is a good guy, loved that silver notch he had.
        He sold that car to Chris Vanderschot (Hook Up) who took it to Donnie Denton that faked a break in at his own shop and stole all of the turbo stuff and heads/intake. Vanderschot died and the car I believe is still sitting somewhere. Blackpony would know the story on where the car is now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Yeah, that guy almost ran me off the road at California Crossing one night. Then his buddy in the "Looney Tunes" car nearly hit my car that same night. Good times! lol.
          Oh shit! I forgot about that car!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            I was at his shop yesterday. He works for Service King in Bedford. I talk to him regularly. We both grew up in Corpus and went to highschool together
            94vert paint hookup?

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

He sold that car to Chris Vanderschot (Hook Up) who took it to Donnie Denton that faked a break in at his own shop and stole all of the turbo stuff and heads/intake. Vanderschot died and the car I believe is still sitting somewhere. Blackpony would know the story on where the car is now.
              Chris died? I thought he was arrested for banging some underage chick or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                94vert paint hookup?

god bless.
                I'll give you a guys card when i see you. He's fixing up a Civic for me right now.

Comment

Chris died? I thought he was arrested for banging some underage chick or something?
                  I never heard anything about a girl, I'm not sure if you are thinking of the right guy or not. But yes, he recently passed leaving two small kids behind.

Comment

I never heard anything about a girl, I'm not sure if you are thinking of the right guy or not. But yes, he recently passed leaving two small kids behind.
                    Ya, HookUp. Vanderschot. He was arrested after he bought a handgun off of me. I remember he also had a lot of large flatscreens for sale when they were the "new thing." Most were brand new that needed some kind of work. I think they were NECs when NEC was the shit.

Comment

Hook Up died? Wasn't that dude involved in all sorts of fraud? I seem to recall several threads about big time legal troubles.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Hook Up died? Wasn't that dude involved in all sorts of fraud? I seem to recall several threads about big time legal troubles.
                        He had a lot of things going on, that's for sure!

Comment

I thought he was arrested for banging some underage chick or something?
                          Haven't we all...

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Ya, it was like March 30th when it opened from the older board to this newer style. Remember the first board that had every thread on one page and the replies were just indented in below it? It was not too bad when it was only a handful of posts a day, but it got outdated real quick. That was between the email list and the board with this style set-up. That board was around from like 98 or 99. I think I first ran into some of these jackholes on the Corral as early as May of 1997, then the Dallas Area Corralers" started up.
                          So let me get this straight, Wild Bill was never an original member dating back to the original 'corralers' circa 1997 to 2000?
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            So let me get this straight, Wild Bill was never an original member dating back to the original 'corralers' circa 1997 to 2000?
                            correct... just a sad old hanger-on trying to find the fountain of youth through online banter and paying younger women for sex
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Ya, HookUp. Vanderschot. He was arrested after he bought a handgun off of me. I remember he also had a lot of large flatscreens for sale when they were the "new thing." Most were brand new that needed some kind of work. I think they were NECs when NEC was the shit.
                              Yep, you are thinking of the right guy. All those TV's were bought with stolen credit cards. He went to federal prison for that stuff and other stuff as well. I never heard about the girl thing, thats a new one to me. But he got out and started a credit repair company (of all things) called "Credit 2 NV". He was doing well, trying to stay straight, got involved with some custom armored car company as well.

He fell down some stairs and hurt his ankle and went to the hospital. The next day he was at home resting and had a heart attack and couldn't make to a phone for help. His fiance found him at home unresponsive as I understand it. He was only 34 I believe. While his activities were questionable at times in the past, he still didn't deserve to die so young leaving to very small kids behind. Very sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                I don't recall Bill until after Manny and Ozzie were around. I never really paid much attention to him back then, so I can't confirm any date. I think he claimed that he had an earlier username and join date before his first ban, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X