Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    stroker95. He showed up in one of Leahs party threads about a year ago wanting to come hang out and no one else knew who he was. I put the brakes on that shit fast. lmao
    Man, how the hell do you remember that random shit? Seriously. How can you remember all these vague names and personalities. And then be able to tie them to the people in the real world.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Man, how the hell do you remember that random shit? Seriously. How can you remember all these vague names and personalities. And then be able to tie them to the people in the real world.

Because I've met most of these people. When I first joined there were GTGs almost every night of the week, and I went to all the big ones and even organized a few myself. stroker95 used to hang out at a Sonic gtg I started in S Arlington, and it was pretty shocking when he got popped for that shit. He had a nice car, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        No shit, I can't remember what I had for dinner 3 days ago....

Comment

stroker95. He showed up in one of Leahs party threads about a year ago wanting to come hang out and no one else knew who he was. I put the brakes on that shit fast. lmao
          I don't even remember that and it was at one of OUR parties! WTF??
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Talisman =

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              For whatever reason, some things just stick. And it's always the irrelevant, unimportant shit that sticks, too.
              Wait until you're my age. I forget my wife's birthday, but vividly remember balling Mary Jane Rottencrotch in the back of her mom's '77 Pinto. Really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                Wait until you're my age. I forget my wife's birthday, but vividly remember balling Mary Jane Rottencrotch in the back of her mom's '77 Pinto. Really.
                It's not just you... (Shit, Smurfette can read this... )

Comment

You banged Mary Jane Rottencrotch in the back of your wifes Pinto? Ballsy!

Comment

You banged Mary Jane Rottencrotch in the back of your wifes Pinto? Ballsy!
                    Now THAT would be crazy! No, it was Mary Jane's mom's Pinto. Last time I saw Mary Jane, she couldn't fit in a Pinto, period.

Comment

Now THAT would be crazy! No, it was Mary Jane's mom's Pinto. Last time I saw Mary Jane, she couldn't fit in a Pinto, period.
                      That happens a lot.... Why can't Mary Jane ever stay hot?

Comment

• Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
                        That happens a lot.... Why can't Mary Jane ever stay hot?
                        Funyuns

Comment

Was he kind of a small stature guy, had a black 96-98 Cobra with a Vortech at one point?

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                            Was he kind of a small stature guy, had a black 96-98 Cobra with a Vortech at one point?
                            Nah, 95 gt with a keith craft 331, car was black with polished 95 Rs

Comment

• bump

Comment

• Jesus Christ man.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X