animal killing shared on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animal killing shared on facebook

Wtf are some people thinking? Even if you were threatened and justifiably killed the dogs, what the hell would make you think its a good idea to plaster on Facebook.

This dude better have a damn good reason to have killed these dogs, or I hope he spends some time and loses his job prospects for the rest of his life.

Original — A Union Valley volunteer firefighter posted a photo Tuesday afternoon to his Facebook page, alleging to have killed two of his neighbor's dogs.

"Somebody didn't put any truth my warning [sic]," a screen shot of the Facebook caption reads. "Keep your damn dogs on your property."
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 02-25-2015, 02:41 PM.

aint that just hunting?

Comment

Back to trolling I see..

Comment

trespassing is trespassing.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Like I said...even if its justified....posting a pic of 2 dead dogs that you just shot to fbook is stupid.

And a pet simply being on your property doesn't give you a right to shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            trespassing is trespassing.

god bless.
            Kind of my thoughts. If he warned the owners and they didn't take him serious, then perhaps this will serve as future guidance when they decide to let their dogs roam.

I had a neighbor threaten to kill my dogs at one point for spooking his horses. The only problem was I had never 1. spoken to the asshole before, and 2. my dogs were never on his property, just barking through the fence.

After some mutual chest beating, he left, never had an issue, but was fully prepared to shoot some elk cows I saw in his pasture.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Back to trolling I see..
              lo, i didnt even read your article.. i like animals.

Comment

Like I said...even if its justified....posting a pic of 2 dead dogs that you just shot to fbook is stupid.

the pics certainly make him an asshole/e-thug (whats his screen name here)?

and im not 100%, but i think you need to check your facts on the property thing.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

aside from being a pet, isnt that the same as a deer or a pig?

i saw nothing but rave reviews from the guys in helicopters with machine guns, again i get it, they are damaging the property, but that video was hard as fuck for me to watch..

Comment

Pretty dumb to post, and I'd like to hear more of the story before forming an opinion. I am honestly getting more and more tired of dog owners. I've pretty much decided 70% of owners neglect/ignore them, can't hear them barking, and don't know how to build a fence good enough to keep them in the back yard. I live in a pretty nice neighborhood, but all I hear all day are freaking dogs barking from various neighbors. People love to "rescue" dogs, post about it on facebook, and then banish them to the backyard after about a 6 month stint inside. I never see any of my neighbors walking their dogs, they just get locked out back and then bark anytime I even turn on my bathroom light. Any given day on my neighborhood email list there are 5 posts of "my dog got out!". I mean seriously ... I wouldn't know of any legitimate shit happening because I ignore the emails - it's all missing pet emails.

The other end of the spectrum - my parents have a farm with cattle. Some white trash neighbors moved in with their pitbulls and they lady was dumb enough to tell my dad, "yeah, we love it here, our dog goes under the fence and plays chase with the cattle, it's so cute". He gave her one warning, and I can tell you that dog will end up dead if he catches it running his cows.
                    DamonH

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      that video was hard as fuck for me to watch..
                      I'm trying to imagine why it would be, but I can't.
                      So, why?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        I'm trying to imagine why it would be, but I can't.
                        So, why?
                        come on dude.......black folks LOVE pork

god bless.

Comment

The owners being irresponsible with their dogs shouldn't elicit this type of violent response from a normal person. This guy is obviously a shit bag as he is willing to end the lives of 2 dogs to prove his resolve. What a worthless human being. Not exactly what I'd do if those were my dogs.

Comment

it's obvious a lot of you need one of these:

Comment

All he had to do was kick the owners ass.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                              X