No announcement yet.

animal killing shared on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the guy was jogging through the neighborhood and bear mace didn't work?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      I'm trying to imagine why it would be, but I can't.
      So, why?
      watching the slaughter of 250 pigs? i dunno, i have a heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        watching the slaughter of 250 pigs? i dunno, i have a heart.
        Hogs are like cockroaches, they do nothing but multiply and fuck shit up.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          it's obvious a lot of you need one of these:

Lol it's jumping to conclusions to say the guy shouldn't post pictures of dogs bleeding out on the snow?

You need to ask yourself if you truly know what jumping to conclusions even means.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Hogs are like cockroaches, they do nothing but multiply and fuck shit up.
            i get it, i'll go put my tamon back in and my 'im a liberal' beanie back on

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Lol it's jumping to conclusions to say the guy shouldn't post pictures of dogs bleeding out on the snow?
              FB is stupid and most of the people on it are stupid. Everyone is posting pictures of what they are eating, drinking, fucking, working on, etc. It was only a matter of time before shit like this was going to get posted.
              Again, you live in the city with you pet (dog) and you have to take responsibility for your pet. There are rules within most cities, but out in the country there are no rules. You have no idea what these dogs were doing or even what the guy that shot them has been through with these mangy ass dogs. It's no different than a guy shooting coyotes for eating his fowl or calves, etc.
              That's why Matt posted the "jumping to conclusions" picture.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

If he shot my dog, I'm not sure I could contain my rage. Poor pups :/

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  FB is stupid and most of the people on it are stupid. Everyone is posting pictures of what they are eating, drinking, fucking, working on, etc. It was only a matter of time before shit like this was going to get posted.
                  Again, you live in the city with you pet (dog) and you have to take responsibility for your pet. There are rules within most cities, but out in the country there are no rules. You have no idea what these dogs were doing or even what the guy that shot them has been through with these mangy ass dogs. It's no different than a guy shooting coyotes for eating his fowl or calves, etc.
                  it's funny seeing your son on the mustang groups on FB, i remember when he was like 7, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    What was the conclusion and where was it posted?

Comment

Rumor mill reports the dogs have been aggressive twards his children.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

And a pet simply being on your property doesn't give you a right to shoot it.
                        This is your conclusion...

Again, why are you still here? I thought you were banning yourself if we all agreed no one wanted you here.

Comment

What was the conclusion and where was it posted?
                          The conclusion of what happened is lying right there in the guys back yard. Some people give a fuck more about animals than they do humans. I can assure you that a majority feel that humans are more important than dogs or any other animal for that matter. I'm usually always packing heat and if I'm outside on my property and some mangy ass dog approaches me in an aggressive manner, that mothufucker is getting shot, no questions asked.
                          I'm not trying to be a bad ass either, fact is a fact. I doubt that this guy is just out shooting dogs for the fun of it, the pictures are from his yard.
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            Rumor mill reports the dogs have been aggressive twards his children.
                            exactly

Comment

Oh and btw for someone that is supposed to be smart, you sure are stupid. How in the fuck do you murder an animal?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                This is your conclusion...

Again, why are you still here? I thought you were banning yourself if we all agreed no one wanted you here.
                                There has to be a real or perceived threat. That's not a conclusion that's the comments from those investigating him in the article. That was also in response to the trespassing is trespassing comment.

What's that about jumping to conclusions smart guy?

Like I said multiple times, the stupidity is publicly posting 2 dogs bleeding out on your lawn and acting like a hot shot. That's not jumping to conclusions.

But by all means. .continue the hypocrisy

Comment

Working...
                                X