No announcement yet.

animal killing shared on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shootem, bury them, bury the shovel. No pics, no talks.

I have shot cats, but never a dog. But I do believe u should keep your animals on your own property. I like dogs, so not sure I could shoot one. Unless it growled at me

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      Wait a minute. How come fireman shoots dogs on his property and loses his job but LEO shoots dog on private property when dog is not doing anything and keeps job?
      Evidently, reading defeats you.
      It clearly states he is a volunteer firefighter, and was suspended.

Comment

I saw the picture on Facebook and didn't care. For all we know the dogs were threatening him or his family. Pretty retarded to post a pic of the dead dogs though. I am sure he will get death threats now, which I find hilarious.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          The guy fucked up when he posted it on facebook.

We dont know the backstory. In all seriousness its not that hard to keep a animal in a yard. Even with no fence.
          Yes, yes and yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            I saw the picture on Facebook and didn't care. For all we know the dogs were threatening him or his family. Pretty retarded to post a pic of the dead dogs though. I am sure he will get death threats now, which I find hilarious.
            The current trend of elevating animals to human status.

Comment

A North Texas firefighter’s social media post goes viral, but not necessarily in a good way. The man posted a picture of two dead dogs. The caption said he killed the animals after warning his neighbor to keep them off his property. The story has put a very bright spotlight on Royse City, Texas. Sources tell CBS 11 News a Hunt County Constable is now investigating the case.

According to a family friend, the incident happened at Tim Conatser’s barn. That’s where the dogs allegedly attacked Conatser’s livestock and the property-owner shot and killed them. The outcry came after Conatser made a post on Facebook that included a picture of the two dead dogs on his property. Conatser’s caption on the photo said, “Somebody didn’t put any truth [to] my warning. Keep your damn dogs on your property.”

CBS 11 reached out to Conatser, but he hasn’t spoken with us yet. We still don’t know who owns the dogs, only that they belonged to a neighbor.

Family friend Kevin Forester said Conatser found the dogs inside his barn a couple of days earlier, while they were attacking his calf, and recognized them as belonging to his neighbor. “So he went over to his neighbor’s and told him that his dogs was getting in his barn and attacking his animals, to please ya know keep ‘em at home, put ‘em on a leash, build a fence, do something,” recalled Forester. The friend says Conatser told him the neighbor didn’t care. We left messages with neighbors in the area, but haven’t heard back.

There is a state statute that says a dog or coyote that attacks livestock, or domestic animals, may be killed by someone who witnesses it or the animals’ owner, and can’t be held liable for damages by the dog’s owner.

link

Comment

I bet he hates that he didn't get a chance to edit his post [to]

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  It fits in well with the ideology of the self loathing losers we have in this country.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    My dog is better than a lot of people I know.

Comment

We don't know the whole story, but as I grown man, it would take a LOT for me to resort to shooting a couple of dogs. There are way less deadly ways to handle them, even if they are growling or whatever (and it doesn't seem like these were even doing that). Most likely, this guy and those who are so quick to shoot dogs are looking for an excuse to shoot something and/or they are assholes with no regard for animals and/or they are little sissies that need a gun to keep from pissing their pants over a couple of dogs. I think this guy was probably a combo of all three.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                        We don't know the whole story, but as I grown man, it would take a LOT for me to resort to shooting a couple of dogs. There are way less deadly ways to handle them, even if they are growling or whatever (and it doesn't seem like these were even doing that). Most likely, this guy and those who are so quick to shoot dogs are looking for an excuse to shoot something and/or they are assholes with no regard for animals and/or they are little sissies that need a gun to keep from pissing their pants over a couple of dogs. I think this guy was probably a combo of all three.
                        You read the update above, right?
                        Supposedly they have been caught before harassing his livestock. I don't know the extent of harassment claimed, but at some point you have to draw the line before you start to lose livestock.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          It fits in well with the ideology of the self loathing losers we have in this country.
                          Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          My dog is better than a lot of people I know.
                          Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            Coincidence?
                            sigpic

Comment

When I was a kid at home, we had chickens......250 laying hens that paid our grocery bill each month. One afternoon we heard dogs attacking the chickens. I killed 5 dogs that were running and trying to kill the hens. They had come from the city to the country to kill. Several had tags and collars, but the 16 guage did not care and they all died. I did not feel bad at all when I piled them up and burned them so as not to have screw worms on the place.

Comment

Yeah if they were just roaming dogs like some folks have that don't bother no one - that's one thing. If on your property f'ing with stuff, that's when it goes too far.

Either way, when my dogs get out for awhile every so often - if someone pops them while on their property, that's their choice. Not a damned thing I can do about it.

However, it's a dumb move to post about it on FB.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X