Problems with Late Model Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    I've been under the impression the shipper has to file the claim. If the shipper is the seller the anus is obviously on them to file the claim. But what do I know, where I work we only send out two to three full trailers a day through UPS. Late Model Resto needs to make this right.
    Damn anuses filing claims.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I've had a lot of issues with them over the years and know a few others that have but there really good about making it right and sending a new replacement asap. Fuck waiting that long,I'd drive down there myself a take another set before i wait that long...

Comment

I've been under the impression the shipper has to file the claim. If the shipper is the seller the anus is obviously on them to file the claim. But what do I know, where I work we only send out two to three full trailers a day through UPS. Late Model Resto needs to make this right.
        The anus?!?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I have made at least 50 seperate orders from them and have never had a single issue.
          If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            The anus?!?
            I don't think so.

Comment

I never had a problem, if i ordered on monday it was usually at my house on tuesday.

When you move a lot of product, you are going to have issues.

Comment

OP do you have tracking #'s?

Comment

I've never had any issues with them and order stuff from there all the time... I'm on the precipice of completing my HCI install on my 92 and expect some thermactor head plugs from the UPS man today after ordering them yesterday.

If they have drop shipped the wheels from somewhere else I'd bet that's the issue.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Late Model Restoration

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                    Late Model in Waco?
                    Yes Late Model in Waco

Comment

Late Model Restoration

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      I order shit and get it next day. I bet the real issue is the wheels are drop-shipped from a supplier.
                      Yeah I'm waiting on a call back from the manager to find out, guy didn't mention that yesterday.

Comment

Late Model Restoration

OP do you have tracking #'s?
                        Yes I've got the order number and tracking numbers

Comment

Late Model Restoration

Originally posted by slowturbocar View Post
                          I've had a lot of issues with them over the years and know a few others that have but there really good about making it right and sending a new replacement asap. Fuck waiting that long,I'd drive down there myself a take another set before i wait that long...
                          They are saying I've got to wait, no option for another set of wheels.

Comment

never had an issue. In fact, I ordered something from them because the other place I ordered from did that stupid fedex-hands-it-to-usps shit, and got it the next day. Sent the other back.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                              I'm on the precipice of completing my HCI install on my 92 and expect some thermactor head plugs from the UPS man today after ordering them yesterday.
                              There's no way that's a word.

Comment

Simple Definition of precipice
                                : a very steep side of a mountain or cliff
                                : a point where danger, trouble, or difficulty begins

Comment

Working...
                                X