Travel agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel agent

If someone could refer me to a travel agent they have used I'd appreciate the help. Have a couple of trips coming up that I need to plan out.

Thanks all.

Do it yourself and save the money!!! Unless you're just looking to spend "Trip + TA cost". It really isn't that difficult. This is ESPECIALLY true if you have airlines/hotels/etc you prefer anyway. (My travel agent is company owned so sorry, can't give her up.)
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I have a buddy who is a travel agent. The agency is Sharon Carr Travel, located in Dallas.

Sharon Carr Travel is a family-run Travel Agency in Dallas, TX. We have sent around half a million people on vacation all over the globe!

My friends name is Casey Carr, his mom is Sharon. See what he can do for you. Tell him Daniel sent you (if you end up talking to him).

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        Do it yourself and save the money!!! Unless you're just looking to spend "Trip + TA cost". It really isn't that difficult. This is ESPECIALLY true if you have airlines/hotels/etc you prefer anyway. (My travel agent is company owned so sorry, can't give her up.)
        I never found a cheaper price than my agent did, and she booked it all and gave me advise on where to go and when.

Amy Taylor
        Amym@allworldtravel.com or 469-235-5892.
        Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 01-20-2011, 07:43 AM.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

www.tvlstore.com Ask for Becca. She is the owner/my aunt.
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

This is who I used for my Hawaii trip a couple of years ago, excellent to deal with, talk to Janna.

Janna's Cruise and Travel - West Texas' New Way to Choose That Memorable Vacation!

Comment

Capin Kirk will nagotiate for you.
              I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
                Capin Kirk will nagotiate for you.
                Maybe he'll help you with your spelling too.

Comment

http://www.horizonvacations.net/vacations/?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    Thanks everyone.

Maybe he'll help you with your spelling too.
                    No. That is an unfixxable sitieatin I haz.
                    I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

I tried to find a good travel agent a while back and just ended up doing all the planning myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        I never found a cheaper price than my agent did, and she booked it all and gave me advise on where to go and when.

Amy Taylor
                        She helped us out on our last Vegas trip and got us a better deal than I could find. I emailed her again for this one, so hopefully she'll respond soon.
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                          She helped us out on our last Vegas trip and got us a better deal than I could find. I emailed her again for this one, so hopefully she'll respond soon.
                          I am already on it ma'am.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Amy Taylor
                            I am already on it ma'am.
                            Get 'er done!
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Are there any updates to this thread? I'd like to take my kids on a ski trip to CO over Christmas break. Anyone specialize in this area?
                              The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Working...
                              X