Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

in a busy gas station parking lot. Do you let them take a swing at you before you defend yourself? Some dumbass just tried this on me. Problem is I conceal carry and try to avoid confrontation, but sometimes you can't. What would you do?

Tits

Comment

was it a stupid mothertucker?
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
        Tits
        or GTFO

Comment

don't piss people off at a gas station. Works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Uber Toten Schlager View Post
            in a busy gas station parking lot. Do you let them take a swing at you before you defend yourself? Some dumbass just tried this on me. Problem is I conceal carry and try to avoid confrontation, but sometimes you can't. What would you do?

cut them with my filero

Comment

kick his ass seabass

Comment

why would he threaten you? did you provoke him? If so, let him take a swing first. If he's just some crack head, hint at your concealed weapon, put your hand on it, turn around and walk away...if he's a somewhat smart crack head (oxymoron), he will leave it at that...
                2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

I'd pull a Steve and armbar him

Comment

i would tell him to get to it. im too damn old, and had my ass kicked enough to know i am not scared of it happening again. i give an asskicking just a well as i can take one.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Usually if someone with a threatening demeanor gets close enough for me to hit then I don't wait. It shows intent to harm me, usually one or two punches and most people don't want any. It depends though I've noticed 90% of people who threaten don't really want to fight more of trying to talk themselves into it. Usually if they want to do something they don't talk and do it

Comment

What is up with all these newbies and weird ass screenames.... anybody doing IP checks for trolls?
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

But to answer your question... i would take my shirt off and yell "Come at me bro".
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            i would tell him to get to it. im too damn old, and had my ass licked enough to know i love it and want it to happen again and again. i take an asslicking just a well as i can give one.

god bless.
                            Geor said you like a good asslicking

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X