No announcement yet.

Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's when I casually pull the gas nozzle out of my car and give them a full stream to the face. Works wonders. Use your environment.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      That's when I casually pull the gas nozzle out of my car and give them a full stream to the face. Works wonders. Use your environment.
      LMAO, I have always wondered how far the gas will shoot out of a pump nozzle.

Now, I am wondering how people around me would react if I took it out of the car and tried to make it perfectly into the trash can.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Far enough.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          Fuck you, we are over. You cheating bastard.
          I fucking knew you loved the cock

Comment

Far enough.
            Don't need much range when you're 8'3"

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Maybe she was into trains
              and sausage!

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                I fucking knew you loved the cock
                That should go without saying, just go look at the "Tags thread" and go count how many times he talks about cock, the whole time he thought he was anonymous. The only thing that came a close second was him talking about Leah's private parts, if I were Chili I would have drove down to Ellis county and knocked his fucking teeth down his throat.

The minute Eric and few others started posting pics of HIS wife he started sending PM's and crawdaded back into his hole, fucking moron!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  That should go without saying, just go look at the "Tags thread" and go count how many times he talks about cock, the whole time he thought he was anonymous. The only thing that came a close second was him talking about Leah's private parts, if I were Chili I would have drove down to Ellis county and knocked his fucking teeth down his throat.

The minute Eric and few others started posting pics of HIS wife he started sending PM's and crawdaded back into his fucking hole, fucking moron!
                  BOOSH!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

The minute Eric and few others started posting pics of HIS wife he started sending PM's and crawdaded back into his hole, fucking moron!
                    Bazinga!

Hence the name "mustanggay"

Comment

Well I still owe chili a beer and a handshake if he'd take so I can't say much

Comment

make sure it doesn't have one of those safety collars on it!

"Back up motherfucker or ill spray you!!"

*click*

"Fuck......"

Comment

Comment

Say what again mother fucker
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

My phone is too smart for me

Comment

My phone is too smart for me
                                i imagine that is a long list.

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X