Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    You were acting all coldhearted when you said your were fucking another girl and she was crying all historically in the apartment?
    Did you miss some other post? That never happened.... Just sayin'

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      Yeah and I'm on papers so I really don't think this is going to work. I've got too good of a job to fuck up over some bullshit fabricated story.
      Man, your MTV gangster speak is so intimidating

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        You don't know us very well then. That's what makes Thursday nights so entertaining and hilarious. It's all the shit talk. Nobody is safe. Your ass, Jeff's ass, and his girl's ass WILL get busted on.
        Just make sure you clean up after your done. And I know, you're actually one of the guys I haven't met yet. So I'm a LITTLE, and I mean LITTLE nervous.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
          Shit I have a warrant
          Pssshh no one cares about a silly warrant

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            your old lady? you're so god damn full of shit, it's not even funny Jeff.

Go catch a case of run the fuck over by a truck.
            I don't know personally but I'd at least think you'd have a gf or woman....

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
              what if it's for murder?

<----waits patiently for response

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                Just make sure you clean up after your done. And I know, you're actually one of the guys I haven't met yet. So I'm a LITTLE, and I mean LITTLE nervous.
                I'm not talking about busted over the head, dummy. I'm saying everyone's going to be cracking jokes all night long.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

No ones trying to be a gangster but you'll catch one for sure if it really went down like y'all are saying it'll go down.
                  LOL, JITB style, right? Weak, dude.

Comment

No ones trying to be a gangster but you'll catch one for sure if it really went down like y'all are saying it'll go down.
                    Sounds like you guys are going to need the Popo there!

Comment

How about heroin, and human trafficking? I've got a couple kilos and a few latino women I don't want to take out of the trunk before I head up there.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Only 20 more minutes....

Comment

I don't know personally but I'd at least think you'd have a gf or woman....
                          No Jeff, I mean when did she turn into your gf or old lady?

I thought she was just your roommate/ex who you didn't give a flying fuck about.

Enough trying to salvage your fucking failed attempt at being cool, bro. It's over.

Comment

SHUT
                            the
                            FUCK
                            UP

You aren't going to do shit. If someone starts baggin on your ole lady you'll laugh all uncomfortable like and sip your beer hoping it doesn't get to the point that someone is wiping their dick on your drapes.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

Sounds like you guys are going to need the Popo there!
                              We have all ready met our quota of ONE, thanks for thinking about us though...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                                what if it's for murder?

<----waits patiently for response
                                Don't tell him you are wanted for murder? Sounds pretty easy to me lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X